- 12 hrs ago Floral Or Striped, Which Pantsuit Of Mimi Actress Sai Tamhankar Did You Like More?
- 13 hrs ago Mercury Transit in Cancer 2021: Effects On Different Zodiac Signs
- 13 hrs ago Exclusive: A Cosmetologist Explains Everything About Acne
- 14 hrs ago Shershaah Promotions: Kiara Advani Slays It In An Orange Pantsuit As She Promotes Her Movie In Kargil
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord 2 5G, Poco F3 GT, Redmi Note 10 And More
- Movies Former Roadies Winner Shweta Mehta Opens Up About Her Near-Fatal Accident, Says She Took Two Years To Recover
- News More than 44.58 crore COVID-19 vaccine doses given so far: Health ministry
- Sports Teary homecoming: Olympic silver-medallist Mirabai Chanu breaks down on meeting mother
- Education NBE Calendar 2021-22 Released For Upcoming Medical Entrance Exams
- Automobiles 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan India Launch Timeline Revealed: Expected To Arrive This Festive Season
- Finance RBI Imposes Penalty On Sarvodaya Co-operative Bank; Know Why
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
The black colour gives us that confidence and sophistication that no other colour ever can. If you ever confused in choosing the colour of your outfit, rely on black because one can never go wrong with black coloured outfits. We all have one or more black pieces in our wardrobe and still, we wish to add more and more fresh numbers. If you are also a black colour lover, we're sure you would love to add these three stylish outfits of Mouni Roy, Kriti Sanon, and Palak Tiwari, which they rocked recently. While Mouni Roy glammed up in a little black dress, Kriti and Palak looked stunning in top-pants combo and slit gown respectively. So, let us take a close look at their black outfits and decode it for fashion goals.
Mouni Roy In A Little Black Dress
Mouni Roy looked glamorous as ever in her full-sleeved plunging-neckline little black dress, which came from Nadine Merabi's label. Her party-perfect mini dress was accentuated by subtle checked patterns and silver glitter accents. A long floor-length panel tucked at the side of her waist, added a stylish quotient. She teamed her dress with a pair of black heels that had the feather-detailed strap on the front. The Brahmastra actress went jewellery-free and instead upped her look with black smokey eyes, contoured cheekbones, and nude-pink lipstick. She let loose her mid-parted highlighted tresses and looked gorgeous.
Kriti Sanon In A Black Top And Pants
Kriti Sanon gave us major style goals as she slew it in her black top and pants combo. She opted for a full-sleeved one-shoulder plain black top and tucked it with high-waist formal pants. The black belt with a white buckle-detailing added structure to her attire as well as upped the style quotient. Her outfit came from the label Aligne and she completed her look with pointed black heels. The Adipurush actress accessorised her look with chunky hoop earrings from Shoplune and rings from Minerali Store. She let loose her mid-parted layered wavy tresses and wrapped up her look with filled brows, black eyeliner, light eye shadow, and light pink lip shade.
Palak Tiwari In A Black Slit Gown
Shweta Tiwari's daughter Palak Tiwari took the internet by storm with her ravishing pictures in a strapless black gown by Piyanshu Bajaj. Her body-hugging gown was accentuated by big-bow detailing on the bodice while the thigh-high side slit added a bold quotient. Styled by Victor Robinson, she teamed her dress with a pair of lace-up heels and notched up her look with silver-toned earrings. Palak let loose her side-parted highlighted tresses and elevated her look with pointed brows, light eye shadow, mascara, and nude-pink lipstick.
So, what do you think about these black outfits of Mouni Roy, Kriti Sanon, and Palak Tiwari? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Instagram