- 3 hrs ago From Super Cool Bags To Totally Classy Jewellery, Amazon Has Amazing Discounted Goodies For You
- 3 hrs ago 14 Safe And Effective Home Remedies For Ringworm Infection: Garlic, Tea Tree Oil, Salt And More
- 4 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez, And Other Divas Make A Strong Case For Contemporary Sarees
- 5 hrs ago Fujifilm Launches New Software Version Of ‘CAD EYE’ In India
- Sports IPL 2021: SRH vs RR, Match 40: Royals skipper Sanju Samson completes 3000 IPL runs, takes the orange cap
- News Ayodhya: SC trashes plea for summoning IICF Trust records says its interference in 2019 verdict
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Wants To Work With Samantha Ruth Prabhu
- Automobiles New Force Gurkha Prices Revealed; Prices Start From Rs 13.59 Lakh
- Finance Why RBI Imposed Fine Of Rs 2 Crore on RBL Bank?
- Travel Favourite Tourist Destinations Of Celebs And 5 Things They Always Carry Along While Travelling
- Technology What Makes Vodafone-Idea’s Rs. 555 Prepaid Pack Better Than Reliance Jio’s Plan
- Education Rajasthan BSTC Result 2021 Declared For Pre D.El.Ed Exam, Download At predeled.com
The big festival Ganesh Chaturthi 2020 began on 22 August and the celebrations are unstoppable. From decorating the idol every morning to sporting new ethnic outfit each day, people are leaving no stone unturned in celebrating the festival in the best possible way with full enthusiasm. As Ganpati Visarjan also known as Anant Chaturdashi is near, recently Bollywood divas Mouni Roy and Karishma Tanna took to their Instagram feed to give us major fashion goals for the day. Dressed in a brown kurti and white skirt, the two flaunted quite a similar look. So, let us take a close look at their ensembles and find whose outfit looked better.
Mouni Roy In A Brown Kurti And White Skirt
Mouni Roy sported a quarter-sleeved V-shaped neckline light brown hued long kurti, which was accentuated by intricate white floral and leaf patterns. She teamed her flared kurti with a white skirt and completed her look with a pair of nude-hued sandals. Mouni's ensemble came from the label Insha Creations and she accessorised her look with a gold-toned pendant neckpiece, bracelets, and silver-toned ring. The London Confidential actress let loose her straight highlighted tresses and spruced up her look with filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, black eyeliner, and pink lip shade.
Karishma Tanna In A Brown Kurti And White Skirt
Karishma Tanna was decked up in a quarter-sleeved round-collar flared light brown kurti, which was accentuated by white embroidered patterns on the bodice and at the hem. Her kurti featured sharp pleats and she teamed it with a white skirt too. Surprisingly, Karishma's ensemble also came from Insha Creations but it had different embroidery on it. The Sanju actress completed her look with a pair of golden juttis and upped her look with grey-hued pretty jhumkis and rings. Karishma pulled up her highlighted tresses into a high bun and elevated her look with slight contouring marked by soft blush and pink lip shade. The stylish black reflectors added fashion quotient to her look.
Both the actresses looked gorgeous in their brown ensembles but we liked Karishma Tanna's outfit slightly more. Whose attire did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.