- Finance Indian Railways To Hike Prices Of Tea And Meals Served On Trains
- Sports Sachin Tendulkar: Fans celebrate #30YearsOfSachinism: Here's Little Master's records, brand value, lesser known facts
- News Odd-Even to end today: No decision yet on extending scheme as AQI hovers around 500-mark
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Choti Sarrdaarni Occupies 5th Spot; Bigg Boss 13 Witnesses Drop
- Technology HTC Desire 19s Launches With Mediocre Hardware In Taiwan
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Starts Winter Service Camp: Offers Free Check Ups, Complimentary Washes & More
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Mouni Roy was dressed to perfection at the Lion Gold Awards 2019. The 'Gold' actress looked impeccable and won the Most Stylish TV Personality award. She wore a traditional sari for the ceremony, which was designed by Pallavi Jaipur. Mouni's sari was a reflection of the modern sensibilities and a fine instance of minimalism.
She wore a matte black-hued sari, which was accentuated by painstakingly beautiful patterns. The intricate prints on her sari not only elaborated on the craftsmanship of the country but were also meticulously placed. The border of her Nivi-draped sari was also adorned with elegant motifs. These designs, for sure, enhanced her sari and reminded us of the traditional artistic heritage of the country. However, Mouni's blouse was spaghetti-strapped and backed the contemporary design aesthetics. The blouse matched with the hue of the sari and gave her a minimal look.
The actress spruced up her traditional quotient with a statement floral-inspired delicate choker, which came from Amrapali. The choker definitely added a beautiful contrast. The makeup was lit-up by a matte pink lip shade and smoky kohl. It was actually her hairstyle, which made a lot of difference to her look. Her middle-parted sleek tresses were gently tucked behind her ears and that gave her look a flawless touch. We thought Mouni Roy was a vision. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.