- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 12 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 14 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- News RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 update: Exam conducting authority not yet finalised
- Finance PAN-Aadhaar Linking Deadline Nears: Here's What To Do
- Movies Happy Birthday Dilip Kumar: How Amitabh Bachchan & Shah Rukh Khan Have Hero-worshipped The Thespian
- Sports Napoli sack Ancelotti despite progressing in Champions League
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
We are sad and happy, both, that 2015 is coming to an end. Marsala Pantone was the colour of 2015. And the colour was trending not just in the wardrobe but also in the shoe category. People went crazy over this colour and now it is the time to subdue this fad and welcome the new colour of 2016.
Any guesses which colour is going to be the colour of 2016? Hint: It's vividly used in your ethnic ensembles.
We captured Farhan Akhtar and Shraddha Kapoor unveiling the colour of the year. They were also clad in the same hues. Well, let's not beat around the bush and unleash the colour of 2016.
So ladies and gentleman, the colour of 2016 is: Monarch Gold. Isn't it great? At the venue, Farhan and Shraddha were flaunting the aforementioned colour. Let's give you guys a visual:
Now you know what colour you have to go for the next year. While everyone would jump in-between black and blue, you will walk in the shop like a boss and know exactly what you want -- all because you have read this before anybody else did. No need to thank us. We are only happy to help.