- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The winner of Miss World 2017 pageant Manushi Chhillar always leaves us stunned with her beautiful looks and amazing sartorial choices. Manushi is soon going to make her big Bollywood debut and we can't wait enough for her first movie. But before that let's talk about her latest fashion outfit.
So recently, Manushi made an appearance at the GQ Men Of The Year event in a beautiful green midi dress. The model-turned-actor looked ravishing and turned heads. So, let's take a close look at her attire and decode her stunning look.
So, for the event, Manushi Chhillar opted for a strappy sweetheart neckline forest-green bodycon midi dress by Sharnita Nandwana. Styled by Allia Al Rufai, her sequinned plunging neckline dress was accentuated by side slits. She completed her look with a pair of stilettos by Charles & Keith. The model accessorised her look with just an oversized floral ring. She dipped her nails in a matching colour lacquer.
Manushi Chhillarleft her beautiful mid-parted parted long tresses loose. She sharply contoured her face and jawline. The soon-to-be debutante spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes with heavy mascara, light eyeshadow, and lip shade.
We really liked Manushi Chhillar's stunning attire. She looked sophisticated and a class apart. Her makeup also went well with her look. Manushi's bodycon dress seemed perfect for evening parties and events.
What do you think about her forest-green midi dress? Do let us know in the comment section. Stay tuned for more fashion updates on Manushi Chhillar.