- 7 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari Will Inspire You To Keep It Simple And Not Deck Up Too Much!
- 10 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Would Make You Want To Up Your Street-Style Wardrobe With Pink Outfits
- 11 hrs ago Dhaakad Promotions: Kangana Ranaut Looks Straight Out From The 60s Era In Her Yellow And Black Plaid Dress
- 12 hrs ago Happy Valmiki Jayanti 2021: Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, Facebook And Whatsapp Status
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 October 19 Highlights: Donal Bisht And Vidhi Pandya Get Eliminated From The House
- Technology Google Tensor Processor Powering The Pixel 6 Series Explained
- News Ex-Punjab CM Amarinder Singh to launch his own political party, 'hopeful of seat arrangement' with BJP
- Sports Sindhu should prioritise winning All England title: Padukone
- Finance India's Gold Demand Subdued In 2021, Drivers Of Gold Demand: WGC
- Automobiles Tata Punch Launched: Variant-Wise Features And Price
- Education TS Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket 2021 Released At tsbie.cgg.gov.in, Here’s How To Download
- Travel Tamil Nadu's Ten Best Winter Destinations
We love Mira Rajput Kapoor's fashion game for it is so relatable. These days, Mira Rajput has been giving us oodles of fashion goals, which are simple yet stylish. And the latest picture of hers was a throwback one, where Mira exuded formal chic vibes. Her outfit seemed perfect for semi-formal events and inspired some major work-from-home fashion goals.
So, Mira kept it casual and yet official in her attire that featured a collared and breezy long white shirt with printed black-toned accents. Her shirt was partly tucked and she teamed her white shirt with a pair of ankle-length distressed denims, which we thought made for an excellent street-style combination. However, she added a formal touch to her outfit with a black-hued blazer. Mira Rajput Kapoor looked smart and pulled off her attire with a lot of aplomb. This ensemble look is something we can easily try at home.
She paired her ensemble with pointed metallic brown sandals that colour-blocked her attire. With this look, Mira Rajput also showed us how single accessory can add a vibrant touch to the look. She carried a smart yellow purse with her, which was like a pop of colour to her muted-toned outfit. Mira also upped her look with a delicate pendant neckpiece and blingy rings. The makeup was marked by matte pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. She completed her look with highlighted tresses. Mira Rajput Kapoor looked amazing. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that.
Picture Source: Instagram