- 16 min ago B’day Girl Malaika Arora And Other Bollywood Celebs Stunned In Their Chic Outfits At The Bash
- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan Has 4 Exalted Hairstyles For You To Rock This Festive Season
- 3 hrs ago Remember The Story Of Shravan Kumar? This Man Is On A Nation-Wide Tour Along With His 70 YO Mother
- 3 hrs ago Birthday Special: Four Lavish Designer Lehengas Of Isha Ambani, Which Are Totally Wedding-worthy
- Automobiles BattRE Electric Scooter Discounts & Benefits: Low Interest Rate & Other Offers Available
- Sports Sourav Ganguly: Kohli the most important man in Indian cricket, Dhoni's decision will be respected
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Five FlexyBytes+ Topup Vouchers
- News Centre's delegations visit Srinagar to finalise governance-related reforms in J&K, Ladakh
- Movies Non-bailable Warrant Issued Against Remo D'Souza In A Fraud Case
- Finance How To Check For Your Name On The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List?
- Travel How Vacation Expectations Can Ruin Your Trip!
- Education Top 10 Universities In QS India University Rankings 2020
Dressed to perfection, Mira Rajput Kapoor looked impressive as she stepped out for the AD Design Show. The actress wore a shift dress, which gave us weekday fashion goals. It was a breezy outfit designed by Saaksha & Kinni and Mira looked so cute in it.
She wore a round-necked dress for the occasion that was accentuated by flowy quarter sleeves and laidback aesthetics. Her attire was dipped in the muted shades of purple and red and enhanced by nature-inspired patterns. The prints on her dress seemed like palm trees. We thought Mira's attire was like a balm to the tired eyes and also made for a perfect travel dress.
She paired her flared dress with brown-hued bondage-inspired sandals, which colour-blocked and complemented her attire. Her makeup was nude and the impeccable hairdo notched up her refreshing look.
Well, Mira Rajput Kapoor is ready to give us fashion goals again. She wowed us yet again. What do you think about this look of hers? Let us know that in the comment section.