- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 29 January 2020
- 12 hrs ago LFW 2020: Here's What You Can Expect From Amit Aggarwal's Summer Resort Grand Finale Collection
- 12 hrs ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- 12 hrs ago How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-up Look With Just 6 Products
- Movies Pattas Box Office Final Collections: The Dhanush Starrer Ends Up As A Profitable Venture!
- Technology Upcoming Budget Flagship Smartphones To Arrive In India This Year
- News Why are wildlife activists upset with Rajinikanth's 'Man vs Wild' episode
- Sports ICC U19 World Cup: India trounce Australia by 74 runs; enter semifinals
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Manushi Chhillar looked drop-dead stunning in her dress, which she wore recently for a photoshoot for the Sri Lanka Tourism. The actress wowed us with her fiery orange dress that was absolutely gorgeous. Her styling was impeccably done and well, those boots were worth noticing too. Let's decode her outfit and look of the day.
So, Manushi wore an orange dress that was flowy and featured bell sleeves. Her dress featured a button-down and was enhanced by a flared silhouette. It was a beautiful dress from Ankita studio and Manushi pulled it off with a lot of aplomb. She paired her dress with statement textured silver boots, which went well with her attire.
Styled by Sheefa J Gilani, Manushi also gave us stylish hoops idea with her Dancing Square Hoops, which came from the label, Eurumme Jewellery. The make-up was highlighted by a nude-toned eye shadow and maroon lip shade. However, her braided ponytail absolutely spruced up her avatar. Manushi was a vision. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.