- 38 min ago Daily Horoscope, 06 July 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago Amazon Monsoon Sale: Save Up To 62% On Smart Watches & Wrist Watches For Both Men And Women
- 13 hrs ago Can A Person Live With Dextrocardia? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments For This Rare Congenital Condition
- 14 hrs ago How To Care For Plants During The Monsoon Season: Here Are 5 Tips
- Finance Gold Price Slips Below $1800 As Global Commodities Take A Knock: Check India Rates
- Sports LPL 2022 Draft: Full list of Players Signed, Retained & Released Players List, Full Squads of all Teams
- Technology List Of Best Smartwatches With Calling Features To Buy In India
- News Kaali row: Canadian museum "deeply regrets" offence caused to Hindus
- Automobiles Honda Updates Offers For July 2022: Benefits Up To Rs 27,396
- Movies Chhavi Mittal Claps Back At Troll Who Said She's Trying To Gain Sympathy: I Didn’t Choose Cancer, It Chose Me
- Education Telangana Police SCT SI PC Exam 2022 Dates Announced, Check TSLPRB SCT SI PC Exam Date And Time Details
- Travel Skeleton Coast: The Most Dangerous Coastline In The World
This Wednesday, we want to talk only about comfort when it comes to fashion. So, we have curated a list of five awesome breezy outfits and gym wear for you. Be it you working from home or jogging at a park nearby, we have got you covered with these outfits that will make you feel relaxed. Manushi Chhillar, Ileana D'Cruz, Shilpa Shetty Kundra, Shruti Haasan, and Dia Mirza have inspired us today with their comfortable ensembles. So, let's decode their fashionable outfits and pick our favourite ensemble of the day.
Manushi Chhillar's Red Tracksuit
Manushi Chhillar, the former Miss World, was spotted outside Yash Raj Studios office and she gave us a gym wear goal and made a strong case for athleisure fashion. The diva wore an all-red tracksuit that consisted of a cropped and collared half-sleeved top and the matching high-waist short pyjamas. She paired it with a pair of white-hued sports shoes and kept her look fresh and natural sans the jewellery. She carried a mask with her but removed it as she was clicked. The middle-parted sleek tresses completed her casual look.
Dia Mirza's Top And Pyjamas
Dia Mirza was also spotted at Rohan Shrestha studio and she too exuded comfy vibes with her pastel outfit. Dia wore a pink-striped top that was quarter-sleeved and paired it with high-waist flared white-hued pyjamas to notch up the comfort quotient. The actress also wore a pair of brown flats and carried a smart brown purse with her in a cross-bodied style. The mask was black-hued and patterned. The impeccable middle-parted long tresses rounded out her cool avatar.
Shilpa Shetty Kundra's Shirt And Denims
Shilpa Shetty Kundra was spotted at the airport recently and she flaunted a simple look. The actress also gave us a classic colour-block inspiration. She wore a loose white tee and paired it with a pair of black-hued distressed denims, which went well with her tee. Also, if you noticed, Shilpa Shetty wore a pair of patterned mismatched sports shoes and with this, she beckoned us to keep it awesome and unique. She carried a textured bag with her. Shilpa Shetty wore a black-hued mask and a pair of shades to up her look. The long wavy tresses rounded out her sassy avatar.
Ileana D'Cruz's Comfy Shirt Look
Actress Ileana D'Cruz also promoted anti-trends fashion and inspired us to wear an oversized shirt, something which we normally don't wear. She wore a white-hued oversized kurta-styled shirt and teamed it with blue-coloured denim jeans to accentuate the contrasting effect. She also wore a pair of white sports shoes and her mask was multi-hued and patterned. The diva sported black reflectors and completed her look with long tresses.
Picture Courtesy: E S H A A N G I R R I
Shruti Haasan's Grey Tracksuit
Shruti Haasan absolutely left us stunned and inspired with her latest outfit look. This time, the actress wowed us with her tracksuit. With this look of hers, she not only gave us an outfit goal but also the styling and makeup goal. She wore a pair of grey separates that consisted of a full-sleeved grey cropped sweater top and sweatsuit matching pyjamas with drawstrings. We also loved her black and white classy sports shoes from the brand, Naked Wolfe. She wore a statement choker to spruce up her look and to us, it also seemed that Shruti flaunted a charcoal-hued lip shade. The contoured cheekbones and the middle-parted sleek tresses went well with her avatar.
We definitely loved Shruti Haasan's look the most as it was unconventional and anti-trend. Her outfit could have been a simple one but with such amazing styling and the lip shade, she totally won us. So, whose attire and look you loved the most? Let us know that.
- bollywood wardrobeManushi Chhillar Exudes Traditional Vibes With Her Peacock-Inspired Lehenga
- bollywood wardrobeManushi Chhillar Exudes Regal Vibes With Her Pink Floral Saree; Take A Look At Her Makeup Game Too!
- bollywood wardrobeManushi Chhillar Inspires Us To Invest In Resort Wear Outfits; All Ensembles Are Under Rs. 8000
- bollywood wardrobeStyle Alert: 4 Times Manushi Chhillar Showed Us How To Flaunt Wide-Leg Pants Stylishly And Effortlessly
- bollywood wardrobeMiss India 2020: Manya Singh Leaves Manushi Chhillar Proud; Here’s What She Wore
- home n gardenMiss World Manushi Chhillar Opens Up On Her Terrace Garden Plans And Growing Fruits And Vegetables
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali: Tara Sutaria, Manushi Chhillar And Other Divas' Inspired Exquisite Traditional Wear Other Than Sarees
- bollywood wardrobeYour Thursday Fashion Roundup: Gauahar Khan’s Grey Dress, Kirti Kulhari’s Colourful Outfit And More
- women fashionInstagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Kareena Kapoor, Ananya Panday, Kiara Advani, And More
- women fashionInstagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Lady Gaga, Priyanka Chopra, Kylie Jenner And More
- bollywood wardrobeOn Manushi Chhillar’s Birthday, Her Pink-Hued Miss World Gown That Was Crafted In 2 Days
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Anushka Sharma To Manushi Chhillar, The Taurus Divas And Their Best Fashion Picks