- 9 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 10 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 10 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 11 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Manisha Koirala opted for a brocade kurta and complementing cigarette pants for the FDCI event. She looked elegant and went for a minimal look. The actress wore an understated outfit, which was structured and came from the label, Raw Mango. Manisha's attire is what would have looked perfect for light functions.
The actress wore an overlapping kurta that was full-sleeved and enhanced her slender frame. Her attire was about celebrating traditional craftsmanship with a modern perspective. She looked beyond amazing and paired her outfit with pointed complementing heels from Sergio Rossi. The hue of her attire was pretty unorthodox too and it looked like a sophisticated ensemble.
Manisha spruced up her look with intricate jhumkis, which went well with her outfit. The makeup was highlighted by smoky kohl and a light pink lip shade. The impeccable bun totally notched up her avatar. Manisha looked classy as ever in her traditional ensemble. What do you think about her outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.