- 2 min ago International Aviation Day 2019: Significance Behind Celebrating This Day
- 28 min ago Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut And Other Divas Have Wedding-Perfect Neckpieces For Us
- 36 min ago 8 Myths About Live-In Relationships And Facts You Are Unsure About
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- News Statue of Unity surpasses daily average footfall at Statue of Liberty
- Movies Most-Viewed Tamil Movies Of 2019 On OTT Platforms: Viswasam Tops The List!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S11+ Battery And Display Features Tipped
- Sports Virat Kohli gets brutally honest with his batting: 'Young batsmen, don't watch'
- Finance SEBI Directs LIC, BoB And SBI To Reduce Stake In UTI AMC
- Automobiles KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
Manisha Koirala opted for a brocade kurta and complementing cigarette pants for the FDCI event. She looked elegant and went for a minimal look. The actress wore an understated outfit, which was structured and came from the label, Raw Mango. Manisha's attire is what would have looked perfect for light functions.
The actress wore an overlapping kurta that was full-sleeved and enhanced her slender frame. Her attire was about celebrating traditional craftsmanship with a modern perspective. She looked beyond amazing and paired her outfit with pointed complementing heels from Sergio Rossi. The hue of her attire was pretty unorthodox too and it looked like a sophisticated ensemble.
Manisha spruced up her look with intricate jhumkis, which went well with her outfit. The makeup was highlighted by smoky kohl and a light pink lip shade. The impeccable bun totally notched up her avatar. Manisha looked classy as ever in her traditional ensemble. What do you think about her outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.