- 4 hrs ago World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- 9 hrs ago British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- 9 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Checkered Outfits Can Totally Keep You Warm
- 9 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Recent Outfits Are What You Can Pick For DJ Night, Festivals And Red Carpet
- News CPCB task force asks agencies in NCR to intensify enforcement to curb 'severe' air quality
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Manisha Koirala celebrated her birthday yesterday with her family and close friends from the Hindi film industry. It was an intimate party, which was graced by names such as Shah Rukh Khan, Rekha, Vidhu Vinod Chopra, and Sanjay Leela Bhansali among others. For the occasion, Manisha was dressed to the nines and looked extremely graceful.
She wore an ivory-hued attire that consisted of a V-neck kurta and she teamed it with matching white pyjamas. Manisha's kurta was accentuated by sheer sleeves and her kurta was adorned with intricately done floral embroidery. It was slightly embellished too and also had tassles enhancing the kurta.
Her kurta beautifully hugged her slender frame and the pyjamas also had meticulously done borders. Her outfit of the night clearly had a Lucknowi inspiration. Manisha wore pointed silver-hued shimmery heels, which beautifully complemented her ensemble. She also carried an ornate clutch with her and sported dainty white studs to notch up her all-white avatar.
Her makeup was subtle and marked by light eye makeup and baby pink lip shade. Manisha's impeccable high bun completed her chic avatar.
So, with her birthday party look, Manisha Koirala reminded us again that the colour white can never go out of vogue and that we don't have to try too hard to look awesome.
Once again, belated happy birthday Manisha Koirala.