- 2 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 2 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 4 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 4 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Sports Hero I-League: Second-half blitzkrieg helps Punjab down champions Chennai City
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Reveals How Her Career In Films Happened By Fluke
- News Amid tussle with Bengal Governor, Mamata govt tables new rule to check chancellor-varsity communicat
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Over the years, the lines have become blurred and pantsuits have become one of the most trendy outfits. Pantsuits have come to define an independent woman, who is bossy and equally unapologetic about it. Pantsuits have become a global fashion phenomenon. Recently, we saw an actress and a Miss World rocking the trend. The actress was Manisha Koirala and the Miss World was Manushi Chhillar.
While Manisha gave us a winter-wear goal, Manushi brought alive the magic of spring in the autumn. So, coming to Manisha first, she wore a grey-coloured pantsuit that was classy and crisp. She sported a timeless look, with a full-sleeved long overcoat, which she paired with structural and comfy pants. She also teamed her ensemble with a white-hued polo neck sweater and contrasting black pencil heels.
Her hairdo was impeccable, makeup was natural, and she accessorised her look with studs to notch up her avatar. Manisha also carried a sophisticated black-hued side bag with her. Manushi, on the other hand, went for a pantsuit that looked contemporary and was vibrant.
She wore a white-hued outfit that was also sharp-edged with a full-sleeved coat and slim-fit pants. Her attire was accentuated by red, green, and yellow nature-inspired patterns. Manushi teamed her ensemble with blue-coloured heels and also carried a complementing side bag with her.
She wore a neat ponytail, subtle makeup, and dark shades, which rounded off her bossy look. So, whose look did you find better: Manisha's or Manushi's?