- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Manisha Koirala looked ethereal and mirrored the 40s-50s vintage style sensibilities. She sported this style for the Leading Ladies 2019 event in Bengaluru. Styled to perfection by Surina Kakkar, the seasoned actress looked a class apart in her Anavila sari. With her attire and style, she made us want to take a leap into the past and learn about our fashion roots.
So, Manisha wore a lightweight sari, which was enhanced by flowy pleats and crisp pallu. It was an earthy-toned ivory linen sari with subtle sky blue pleats on the pallu. However, it was not just her sari, which caught our attention, it was the blouse too. Manishateamed her sari with a half-sleeved blouse that featured a bateau-neckline and was accentuated by icy tones. With this pairing, she gave us fashion goals. Moreover, she also taught us that we don't have to worry about quintessential blouses, our simple tops can do the trick too.
She beautifully accessorised her look with a delicate pearl necklace and pretty earrings, which absolutely elevated her style quotient and added to the vintage look. Manisha accessorised her look with dark shades too, which went well with her look. The makeup included dewy cheekbones, deep pink lip shade, and a smoky kohl. The mogra-adorned bun completed her vintage avatar. We thought Manishalooked beyond gorgeous. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.