- 9 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 10 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 10 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 11 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Manisha Koirala recently graced Outlook's Women of Worth chapter in Bangalore. The actress looked radiant and graceful in her Raw Mango sari for the occasion. Her styling was done beautifully by Surina Kakkar. Manisha wowed us with her humble fashion statement and made a strong case for the traditional craftsmanship of the country.
The seasoned actress wore a Varanasi brocade sari, which was dipped in a black hue and accentuated by intricate golden thread work. It also featured metallic golden border and she teamed it with a half-sleeved black blouse, which went well with her classically-draped sari. Manisha's look was minimal and she accessorised her look with elaborate bangle and gold jhumkis, which came from Notandas Jewellers.
Her makeup was dewy-toned and highlighted by accentuated cheekbones, deep red lip shade, and smoky kohl. The middle-parted impeccable bun was adorned with red roses and that rounded out her traditional look. Manisha looked stunning. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.