- 56 min ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 1 hr ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 1 hr ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- 1 hr ago Sonakshi Sinha’s Recent Pink Ethereal Outfits Are What All Fashionistas' Dreams Are Made Of
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar Says ‘Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare’ Is The Best Script She Has Read In A While
- Technology Apple Likely To Rollout iOS 13.3 This Week: What To Expect
- Sports Wasim Jaffer becomes first Indian to play 150 Ranji matches
- News Unidentified man tried to trespass Parliament, caught by security
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Cigarette pants have actually given us a break from churidaars. These pants are breathable and still give a slim fitted look, one of the reasons they are so in vogue. The other reason is that these tapered pants can be teamed with a number of outfits including a kurta and a top. The latest celebrity to rock the cigarette pant look was Manisha Koirala.
The 'Sanju' actress, paired her pants with a flared kurta for the book launch event of her book, 'Healed'. She looked elegant and gave us a contemporary look but with a traditional bent. Her stunning ensemble came from the label Raw Mango and it was a fine example of a fresh new aesthetic. The handwoven attire of hers included an overlapping kurta that looked absolutely modern and the pants were accentuated by dramatic motifs.
This was one of the most refreshing looks of this week and Manisha added a modern dimension with a pair of shiny golden heels, which contrasted her outfit. The prolific actress also sported an intricate neckpiece and jhumkis, which completed her look. Her jewellery came from the label, Curio Cottage. Manisha's makeup was enhanced by highlighted pink cheekbones, muted lip shade, and smoky kohl. The middle-parted impeccable bun spruced up her avatar. So, how did you find Manisha Koirala's outfit? Let us know that in the comment section.