- 41 min ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 12 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 13 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 13 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Huawei P Smart 2019 Starts Receiving Android 10-Based EMUI Firmware Update
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Malavika Mohanan made a strong case for white salwar suits with this number. She was spotted outside Prithvi Theatre and she wore an attire that was intricately done. She looked graceful and gave us a humble outfit inspiration. Not just that, she backed the craftsmanship of the country. Take a look.
So, Malavika wore a full-sleeved white suit, which was flared and teamed it with palazzo pants. Her ensemble was meticulously embroidered and featured sheer accents. She absolutely gave us kurta goals and paired it with a complementing lightweight dupatta, which was also beautifully crafted. Malavika also wore golden sandals to accentuate her look.
She mostly kept her look jewellery-free and the makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade, smoky kohl, and dewy touches. The middle-parted wavy tresses cascaded on the front of her shoulders and that completed her look. Malavika was a vision to behold. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.