- 1 hr ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 1 hr ago Diwali 2019: Let Bollywood Divas Inspire You To Wear Gorgeous Light Festive Outfits
- 1 hr ago Lung Diseases Caused By Breathing In Polluted Air
- 2 hrs ago Perfected The Art Of Hiding Our Relationship From Parents? Check Out These Funny Reasons
- Finance HDFC Bank Sees 27% Jump In Q2 Net Profit
- News Kamlesh Tiwari’s murder may have been planned in Dubai
- Sports La Liga: Atletico Madrid vs Valencia promises to be exciting
- Movies Meghan Markle On Motherhood: Not Many People Have Asked If I'm OK
- Technology BSNL Might Bring Cable TV, Broadband, Landline Services Under One Bill: Report
- Automobiles MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips And Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
Malavika Mohanan also wore a Raw Mango sari for the Maharashtra Achievers' Awards. The actress was a traditional perfection and looked graceful in her sari. She kept her look simple and
there was something so vintage about her look. Let's decode her attire and ethnic avatar, which has all our attention.
So, Malavika draped an ivory sari, which was modern and totally floral-inspired. Her lightweight sari was adorned with meticulously-placed green and pink floral accents. Her attire absolutely exuded dreamy vibes and she teamed it with a plain white sleeveless blouse, which went well with her drape. Malavika looked ethereal and her styling was done beautifully too.
Styled by Triporna Majumder, 'Beyond The Clouds' actress accessorised her look with a layered pearl choker, which came from the label, Azotiique by Varun Raheja. Her makeup was light too with a pink lip shade and impeccably-applied kohl. The side-swept wavy tresses enhanced her traditional look. Malavika Mohanan was a vision in her sari. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.