- 57 min ago Style Alert: 4 Times Manushi Chhillar Showed Us How To Flaunt Wide-Leg Pants Stylishly And Effortlessly
- 1 hr ago This Pharma Allocates COVID Relief Fund To Support Underserved Communities, Patients In India
- 2 hrs ago Arrabiata Pasta Recipe: Here’s How To Prepare It At Home
- 2 hrs ago Hailey Bieber Is A Fan Of Truckers, Loves Wearing Baggy Jeans, And Here’s The Latest Stylish Look Of Hers
- Finance Gems, Jewellery Exports Demand Surge in April: GJEPC
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 In Trouble? 6 Technicians Test Positive For COVID-19: Report
- Sports India women's cricketer Priya Punia loses mother to COVID-19, shares emotional post in her memory
- News SC judge recuses himself from hearing Param Bir Singh’s plea
- Technology DoT Might Ask TRAI To Set New Pricing For 5G Spectrum Band
- Automobiles Mahindra Thar New Base Variant In The Works With New Engine: Here Are The Details
- Education IIT Delhi Offering Six-Month Online Certificate Course In Data Science And Machine Learning
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
The two popular and sexy divas of bollywood spotted wearing the pant-suit.
While Malaika Arora was seen sporting a black pantsuit from the house of designer Ashish and Soni, on the otherhand, we spotted Sana Khan, the lead actress of the movie Wajah Tum Ho in a pink pantsuit. The pantsuit Sana wore was from the label of Eshaa Amiin.
Where Malaika's black pant-suit had a beautiful embroidery on the sleeves that gave the outfit a unique look, Sana's pantsuit was plain.
Malaika paired her beautiful pantsuit with a white net crop-top whereas Sana teamed the outfit with a skin-tight dark purple top. Undoubtedly, both the fashionistas looked gorgeous.
Malaika finished the look with a pair of black sandals that looked classy with the outfit. And the gorgeous Sana Khan teamed her pretty outfit with a pair of dark purple heels. Malaika wore minimal makeup with the outfit. She wore the nude pink lipstick and kept her hair down that made her look ravishing. She accessorized the outfit with a sleek silver neck-piece and looked captivating. On the other hand, Sana went for a little bold look. She wore a dark purple lipstick and a beautiful pair of silver earrings.
We think both are looking gorgeous. But your opinion is a must for us. So let us know by commenting here. Which look do you dig?