- 14 min ago National Girl Child Day 2020: 10 Quotes That Will Empower You
- 41 min ago Kangana Ranaut's Hairband Wouldn't Have Made Frida Kahlo Happy But Her Outfit Is Pretty
- 2 hrs ago Exclusive: Signs That You Are Dating A F**kboy, Let’s Hear It From Women!
- 3 hrs ago Here’s Why You Must Not Beg Your Partner To Stay In A Relationship
- News 644 militants of eight banned outfits surrender in Assam along with 177 arms, says police chief
- Movies Harvey Weinstein Rape Trail Begins, 2 Years After #MeToo First Took Place
- Finance RBI May Hold Interest Rates Steady Next Month
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Launched In India Starting At Rs 5.29 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Sports Real Madrid have to be alert to Mbappe signs amid links - Nacho
- Technology Lenovo K11 Clears NBTC Certification: Might Hit Shelves Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
It was none other than the supermodel, Malaika Arora, who graced the ramp for Diya Rajvvir on the day five of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter/ Festive 2019. Malaika's attire was bold and not quite everybody's cup of tea. Her attire was marked by sartorial cuts and meticulous ruffled techniques. Let's decode her ensemble and look of the day.
Inspired by the perfumed French gardens, the collection celebrated eternal romance. The blooming rose motif was the theme of the collection and Malaika's burgundy red gown absolutely went with the theme of the collection. Her attire featured a plunging neckline and dramatic layered and ruffled sleeves, which added to the theatrical effect and made the attire, seem very Parisian. Malaika Arora'sgown was also detailed with a front slit on the waist area, which gave it a more rip-roaring effect. The skirt was enhanced by a thigh-high slit and was detailed with crisp cuts. Her gown was adorned with rose motifs, which spruced up her look.
She teamed her ensemble with black pencil heels, which went well with her attire. She kept her look mostly jewellery-free except for the subtle ear cuffs. The makeup was absolutely wonderful with a maroon lip shade and nude tones. The sleek middle-parted tresses completed her stunning showstopper avatar.
Malaika Aroralooked fabulous. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.