- 9 hrs ago Anushka Sharma's Sequinned White Dress Is What We Want To Update Our Wardrobe With
- 9 hrs ago 5 Chic Hairstyles To Disguise Greasy Hair
- 11 hrs ago Dia Mirza Looks Radiant In Her Pink And Golden Colour-Blocked Silk Sari
- 11 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor's Ruffled Dress Will Absolutely Drive All Your Blues Away
- Technology Best 6GB RAM Smartphones To Buy Under Rs 12,000
- Movies Celebs Rave About Taapsee Pannu-Starrer Thappad; Rajkummar Rao Calls It A ‘Must Watch’
- News Delhi violence: Volunteers bring much-needed food, medicines to riot-affected
- Sports ICC T20 Rankings: Rahul remains number two batsman in T20s, Kohli static at ninth spot
- Finance Axis Bank Appoints New CFO
- Automobiles New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Malaika Arora's party dress for the 2020 celebrations was absolutely amazing. It was an ultimate party attire and Malaika looked ravishing in it. Styled by Maneka Harisinghani, Malaika looked LIT and gave us an ultimate party wear goal. Well, she has been consistently upping her fashion game and the diva started her new year with a bang. So, let's decode her attire and look.
So, the supermodel wore a dress that came from the label, The Doll House Fashion. It was a beaudelle sequin attire that was bold with plunging neckline. This textured dress could have intimidated most of us but Malaika pulled it off like a piece of cake. The shimmering dress featured full puffed sleeves and an asymmetrical hemline. To accentuate her party avatar, Malaika Arora also accessorised her look with a matching head scarf. She teamed her attire with complementing sandals, which went well with her attire.
She kept her look jewellery-free and the makeup was beautifully done with contoured cheekbones, matte pink lip shade, and subtle kohl. The long wavy tresses highlighted by pink and green hues actually elevated her look and added an interesting dimension to her glam party look. Malaika Arora looked stunning as ever. So, what do you think about her dress and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photos Credit: Vidhi Thakur