- Technology Oppo Find X2 Confirmed To Launch With World's Fastest 65W Super VOOC Charging
- News Delhi Elections 2020: EC orders removal of Anurag Thakur, Parvesh Verma as BJP star campaigners
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Finance Budget 2020: LTCG Tax On Equity Unlikely To Be Withdrawn
- Movies Love Aaj Kal Song Haan Main Galat: Kartik Aaryan And Sara Ali Khan's Party Track Has A 'Twist'
- Sports Looking forward to work hard for country, says badminton star Saina Nehwal after joining BJP
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Last evening Malaika Arora Khan and Lisa Ray were spotted at a Breast Cancer Survivors Conference in Mumbai. The conference dealt with various success stories and issues that people with breast cancer have faced. The gorgeous B-town divas were present there to inaugurate the event.
Malaika Arora Khan, a proud breast cancer survivor, wore a salmon pink, one shoulder dress that sported a large ruffle flower on the bust. The pink dress was a good pick since pink is the colour associated with breast cancer awareness. We love her feminine make-up and simple hairstyle. We also love her pointy stilettos.
Lisa Ray was present there as a strong woman who beat cancer and chose life. She wore a cream and coral chiffon saree that had very little embellishment. The colour matched the theme of breast cancer awareness. We like her lovely jhumkas and the cute hairstyle. She wore dark tinted sunglasses because she was suffering a stye. All in all, we love her look, in spite of the sunglasses.
For More Images Click Here
This was Lisa Ray and Malaika Arora Khan's latest appearance. Tell us what you think. Who's your favourite?