- 58 min ago Janhvi Kapoor Has A Unique Party-Wear Outfit For You And You Really Can’t Miss It!
- 1 hr ago Malaika Arora, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, And Kareena Kapoor Khan Will Inspire You To Buy Gota Zari Lehenga
- 2 hrs ago Pimple Marks Giving You Sleepless Nights? Know How To Remove Pimple Marks Effectively
- 2 hrs ago 44 Vegetarian Foods With Highest Protein For Everyday Diet
- Movies Tiger Shroff Admits He Had A Crush On Shraddha Kapoor In School; Was Too Scared To Confess
- News Delhi HC seeks Dy CM Manish Sisodia's stand on plea challenging his polls
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Sports Asia XI Vs World XI T20Is: BCCI to give names only after evaluating Virat Kohli & Co's workload
- Technology Garmin Launches New Line Of Smart Wearables In India
- Automobiles Vahan Database To Display Partially Concealed Names Of Vehicle Owners: Ministry Of Transport
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Malaika Arora, for sure, knows how to team gym wear and glamorous outfit. She did so recently for a photoshoot and looked amazing as ever. Styled by Maneka Harisinghani, Malaika gave us an edgy look of the day. We have decoded her outfit and look for you.
So, Malaika Arora wore an ensemble by Leal Daccarett that consisted of an athleisure crop top and shimmering skirt. While her top was sporty and black-hued, the skirt was accentuated by glittering and metallic accents. It was a structured ensemble and Malaika's glam skirt was enhanced by a statement blue bow. The bow added an interesting dimension to her attire.
She paired her attire with black strappy sandals that went well with her attire. The delicate gold-toned neckpieces upped her stylish avatar. Her neckpieces were from Shoplune x Black Balloon. The makeup was highlighted by matte pink lip shade and complementing eye shadow. The sleek middle-parted highlighted tresses rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Malaika Arora's attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photo Credit: Aditya Kendale's Instagram