- 58 min ago Active COVID-19 Cases In Country Lowest In 242 Days
- 1 hr ago Hum Do Humare Do: Kriti Sanon’s Orange Bridal Lehenga Look Is What Prospective Brides Would Want To Ace
- 19 hrs ago 11 Possible Reasons Why You Crave Spicy Foods
- 20 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Actresses Inspire Us To Invest In Sweaters And Cardigans
- Education JoSAA 2021 Seat Allotment Result Released, Here’s How To Check JoSAA Counselling Result 2021 Round I
- Sports Glance brings live, interactive commentary for T20 world cup to mobile lock screen
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar Joins The Cast Of Rajkummar Rao Starrer Bheed; Calls The Film A 'Crackling Subject'
- Automobiles Euler Motors HiLoad Commercial EV Launched At Rs 3.50 Lakhs
- Technology Realme Buds Wireless 2 Classic Bluetooth Headset Launching Soon In India; What To Expect?
- Finance 5 Angel Broking Active Intra-Day Stock Buy Recommendations
- News National security cannot be a bug bear: SC’s harsh observations in Pegasus case
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Known for her sophisticated sartorial choices and effortless style, Malaika Arora is an absolute slayer in true sense. There has not been even a single moment when the diva hasn't made our jaws drop with her fashionable looks. From a simple and elegant saree to super stylish dresses, we have seen her rocking all kinds of outfits with utmost grace and sass. And just when she recently made chic statement in a pantsuit, we were equally stunned. For the latest episode of Super Dancer Season 4, where she is a judge, she opted for an edgy powerful pantsuit and exuded boss lady vibes in it. So, let us take a close look at her complete attire and decode it for goals.
So, in the pictures, shared by her stylist Mohit Rai, Malaika Arora was seen sporting a white pastel shade pantsuit, which came from the ace designer Gaby Charbachy's label. Her suit consisted of a full-sleeved two-buttoned blazer that was accentuated by light purple-hued geometric patterns and a layer-detailing on the shoulders. Her blazer also featured a cut-out at the back, which added to the bold quotient. She teamed her blazer with an oversized sparkling sequin floor-length pants. The Housefull 2 actress completed her look with a pair of Gucci heels. She accessorised her look with silver-toned earrings, green stone-studded silver chain necklace, and rings that came from the label Joolry.
On the makeup front, with the minimal proportion of foundation and concealer, Malaika slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, black kohl, pink eye shadow, oodles of mascara, soft blush, and glossy pink lip shade, spruced up her look. The diva let her mid-parted highlighted soft curls fall on her shoulders and looked extremely beautiful.
So, what do you think about this pantsuit and look of Malaika Arora? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Mohit Rai's Instagram