- 10 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- 11 hrs ago Milkha Singh Passes Away At 91: Some Facts About The Renowned Athlete
- 14 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows How To Ace Warm And Dewy Makeup Look But Her Cute Half Updo Hairstyle Will Win You Over!
- 19 hrs ago Shilpa Shetty Kundra Is Style And Elegance Personified In Her White Organza Saree With Printed Fancy Blouse
- Technology Fathers Day 2021 Gift Ideas Best Truly Wireless Headsets Under Rs. 5,000
- Movies Malik Strikes The Second Biggest OTT Deal After Drishyam 2; To Release On Bakrid 2021?
- Sports Euro 2020: Portugal 2-4 Germany: Holders score two own goals in thumping defeat
- News People will not tolerate self-centred politics: Uddhav Thackeray slams Congress leaders
- Education Telangana Schools And Colleges To Reopen From July 1, Check Latest Updates
- Automobiles From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- Finance HDFC Bank To Buy Stake Worth Over Rs 1,906 Crore In Group's General Insurer From Parent HDFC
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Bollywood actress and dancer Malaika Arora always has something unique and extra-ordinary to treat us with, when it comes to fashion. And that's the reason why she always tops our best-dressed list. The actress has been judging the dance reality show India's Best Dancer, where she has continuously mesmerised us with her fashion choices. Yesterday, the show's grand finale was held, for which the diva got decked up in a shimmering red gown. She looked super stunning in her gown and it seemed perfect for cocktail parties. So, let us take a close look at her gown and decode it for goals.
So, Malaika Arora was dressed to slay in a half-sleeved plunging-neckline red sequin gown, which came from the label Ziad Nakad. It was a wrap-styled gown, which was accentuated by overlap detailing and ruffle-detailing. Styled by Maneka Harisinghani, the thigh-high front slit, showed off her toned legs and added stylish quotient to her look. The Dabangg actress completed her look with a pair of heels and accessorised her look with a silver-toned stylish necklace, few bangles, and rings from the label Ambrus and by Renu Oberoi.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Malaika sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and red lip shade, spruced up her look. The actress left her mid-parted highlighted layered tresses loose and looked extremely gorgeous.
We really liked this gown of Malaika Arora. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Maneka Harisinghani