- 3 hrs ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 4 hrs ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 5 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 5 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- Movies Salman Khan Starrer ‘Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai’ Will Also Star Veteran Actor Govind Namdev
- Sports Big Bout Indian Boxing League: Lapitov’s indiscretion costs Odisha Warriors crucial point against NE Rhinos
- News BJP MP blames Congress for influx of illegal immigrants into Northeast
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Recently, Malaika Arora and Arjun Kapoor were snapped at the airport. They were headed to New York and their airport pics definitely caught the attention of netizens. Malaika, who is usually snapped in dresses and sassy ensembles at the airport, gave a spin to her latest airport outfit. She ditched dresses and denims for something more humble and comfy. She wore a tracksuit and proved us that the humble tracksuits are not just limited to gyms and sports arenas.
However, her Fendi tracksuit was not a conventional one. It looked every inch stylish and fashionable. Well, Malaika's Fendi airport ensemble also showed us the willingess of the high fashion brands to invest in and experiment with activewear to make the sportswear look as stylish as a floral midi. But Malaika is not the only tinsel town diva to flaunt trackpants - these simple running suits have previously been worn by a number of Bollywood's leading ladies such as Alia Bhatt, Deepika Padukone, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Tamannaah Bhatia, and Khushi Kapoor among others. So, jogging suits are not really a new phenomenon but more accurately a rising trend at the airport.
These divas have popularised tracksuits and we are glad because they are the comfiest ensembles you can wear while travelling. Also, they have made the boring tracksuits, eye-catching options. For instance, Deepika Padukone with her bright red tracksuit and Tamannaah with brown, white, and yellow one absolutely made us think of running suits as beyond black and navy blue. The diverse colour palette has obviously played a huge rule in making tracksuits, fashionable. Moreover, by giving jogging suits a futuristic figure-flattering spacesuit touch has further resulted in these simple outfits become more popular as a jet-setting wear. Alia Bhatt's all-white tracksuit definitely had that spacesuit effect and she looked totally stunning in it. Well, isn't it high time we also wear these amazing tracksuits to the airport too?