- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 13 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 14 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 16 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News NBF brings financial accountability in BBMP to the fore after 5 years of relentless fight
- Technology PUBG PC Receives Version 6.1 Update With New Karakin Map
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Movies Kartik Aaryan's Birthday Gift To His Mother Is A Swanky Car Worth Rs. 38.9 Lakhs!
- Sports Fireworks expected as Real Madrid host Sevilla in La Liga
- Finance Markets May Trend Higher In The Coming Week
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Recently, Malaika Arora and Arjun Kapoor were snapped at the airport. They were headed to New York and their airport pics definitely caught the attention of netizens. Malaika, who is usually snapped in dresses and sassy ensembles at the airport, gave a spin to her latest airport outfit. She ditched dresses and denims for something more humble and comfy. She wore a tracksuit and proved us that the humble tracksuits are not just limited to gyms and sports arenas.
However, her Fendi tracksuit was not a conventional one. It looked every inch stylish and fashionable. Well, Malaika's Fendi airport ensemble also showed us the willingess of the high fashion brands to invest in and experiment with activewear to make the sportswear look as stylish as a floral midi. But Malaika is not the only tinsel town diva to flaunt trackpants - these simple running suits have previously been worn by a number of Bollywood's leading ladies such as Alia Bhatt, Deepika Padukone, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Tamannaah Bhatia, and Khushi Kapoor among others. So, jogging suits are not really a new phenomenon but more accurately a rising trend at the airport.
These divas have popularised tracksuits and we are glad because they are the comfiest ensembles you can wear while travelling. Also, they have made the boring tracksuits, eye-catching options. For instance, Deepika Padukone with her bright red tracksuit and Tamannaah with brown, white, and yellow one absolutely made us think of running suits as beyond black and navy blue. The diverse colour palette has obviously played a huge rule in making tracksuits, fashionable. Moreover, by giving jogging suits a futuristic figure-flattering spacesuit touch has further resulted in these simple outfits become more popular as a jet-setting wear. Alia Bhatt's all-white tracksuit definitely had that spacesuit effect and she looked totally stunning in it. Well, isn't it high time we also wear these amazing tracksuits to the airport too?