- 27 min ago Hair Dyes Can Increase The Risk Of These 6 Diseases
- 42 min ago Jacqueline Fernandez, Nushrat Bharucha Give Us Winter-perfect And Summer-ideal Airport Attire Goals
- 47 min ago 7 Ways To End A Dry Spell In Your Relationship And Have A Healthy Sex life
- 2 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Kim Kardashian, Rita Ora, Disha Patani & More
- News 'Justice should not be revenge': CJI SA Bobde a day after Hyderabad encounter
- Finance Donald Trump Calls For World Bank To Stop Lending To China
- Sports Cricket Australia promise 'international standard' wicket for Boxing Day Test
- Movies Arjun Suravaram Box Office Verdict: Nikhil Siddharth Starrer Emerges As A Hit!
- Technology OnePlus 8 Lite Design Revealed Via CAD-Based Renders
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Automobiles Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
'Raees' actress, Mahira Khan once again impressed us with her fashion statement at the finale of Pakistan Fashion Design Council's (PFDC) L'Oreal Paris Bridal Fashion Week (PLBW) that took place in Lahore.
She walked down the ramp confidently and spoke eloquently about women upliftment and encouraged people to be a little more sensitive. Well, important were her words of wisdom and equally strong was her style statement. The prolific actress wore a pantsuit and it was certainly a bold number.
The ivory-hued bodice of her attire was a sheer camisole, which cloaked her bra-top and was accentuated by floral applique. It was a V-necked bodice, which she teamed with a full-sleeved cream-hued coat that was crisp and totally structured. Mahira completed her ensemble with high-waist straight-fit pants, which matched with the hue of her coat. She paired her outfit with black shimmery sandals.
Mahira's makeup was natural and marked by a subtle pink lip shade. She allowed her tresses to cascade freely on her shoulder and with this, she gave her look a slightly carefree touch.
We loved Mahira's simple attire. It was classy and she absolutely gave us the boss lady vibes. May she continues to inspire us. So, how did you all find her attire? Let us know in the comment section.