- 23 min ago 71st Republic Day 2020: Let Us Test Your Knowledge About India
- 53 min ago Dehydrated? Eat These 15 Hydrating Foods For Relief
- 1 hr ago 7 Surprising Benefits Of Working Out With A Partner
- 2 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Arjun Kapoor Grace The Ramp In Fascinating Outfits At Blenders Pride Fashion Tour
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 - Harish Raj’s Credibility Questioned By The Housemates?
- Sports I-League: NEROCA FC 0-Mohun Bagan 3: Mariners consolidate top spot with a win against NEROCA
- News CISF jawan posted at Mukesh Ambani's Antilia shoots himself, dies
- Technology Exclusive: IQOO To Launch Smartphone In February, Sets 1 Million Sales Target
- Finance Best Travel Credit Cards in India
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Launched In India Starting At Rs 5.29 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Mahira Khan was recently honoured at the DIAFA and she looked gorgeous in her gown. The actress, who always leaves us impressed with her strong fashion statements, opted for a Labourjoisie number this time. Her gown was about soft hue and there was an element of restraint to her free-flowing silhouetted attire.
So, the 'Raees' actress wore a sky blue-hued ensemble, which was a cross between dramatism and subtlety. Crafted out of a lightweight fabric, her ensemble was meticulously studded with sharp applique designs on the nude-toned bodice area. The light embellishments also partly adorned her floor-length cape. The piping on the waist gave her gown a figure-flattering structure. The skirt featured pleated accents and was a bit towards the flared side.
Styled by Maneka Harisinghani, Mahirakept her look minimal with a delicate ring and earrings, which came from Cara Jewellers. The makeup was dewy-toned and highlighted by a pink lip shade and soft mascara accompanied by blue and pink eye shadow. The sharp side-swept sleek tresses notched up her impeccable look. So, what do you think about Mahira Khan'sattire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.