- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope, 06 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 17 hrs ago Tribute: American Country Music Icon Loretta Lynn No More At 90
- 18 hrs ago Navratri 2022: Goddess Chamunda Shakti Peeth Of Himachal Pradesh
- 20 hrs ago Balaji (Hanuman) of Mehandipur In Rajasthan: Timings, How To Reach, Puja Rituals And Legends
- Movies Godfather Day 1 Box Office Collection Worldwide: Chiranjeevi's Film Opens On An Average Note!
- Sports Legends League Cricket: Full List of Award Winners, Player of the Match, Player of the Tournament
- Finance Prabhudas Lilladher Picks 5 Stocks To Buy Amid Festive Cheer For Gains Up To 20%
- News In Pics: Effigies of Ravana go up in flames as India celebrates Dussehra
- Education JIO ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF JIO TRUE 5G
- Automobiles Mahindra XUV300 Sportz Edition Spotted - Comes With More Power & A Few Visual Tweaks
- Travel Most Interesting Facts About Kullu Dussehra
- Technology Google Pixel 7 vs Pixel 7 Pro: What Differences Can We Expect?
Ganesh Chaturthi is around the corner and we all would want to dress up, isn't it? If you are looking forward to flaunting sarees, we have sarees goals for Ganesh Chaturthi. Madhuri Dixit Nene, Yami Gautam, and Kangana Ranaut recently flaunted sarees and gave us fashion goals. While Madhuri Dixit and Kangana Ranaut kept it festive, Yami Gautam exuded vintage vibes with her saree. We have decoded their saree looks for upcoming Ganesh Chaturthi 2022 on August 31.
Photographer Courtesy: Ajay Kadam
Madhuri Dixit Nene's Green And Orange Saree
Madhuri Dixit Nene looked resplendent in her green and orange saree that came from Madhurya. Styled by Ami Patel, she wore this Paithani weave saree for Ganesh Chaturthi special episode. Her saree was accentuated by gold-toned motifs and intricately-done border. It was a green and orange saree and she paired it with a light-green blouse. She accessorised her look with elaborate jewellery that came from Kishandas & Co and Azotiique by Varun Raheja. She wore a neckpiece, nath, cocktail ring, bangles, and earrings. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, impeccably-applied kohl, and the traditional bindi. The puffed highlighted bun completed her festive look.
Photographer Courtesy: H A R A N I S H M E H T A
Yami Gautam Dhar's Green And Pink Saree
Styled by Manisha Melwani, Yami Gautam Dhar exuded regal vibes with her saree that came from the label, Ekaya. It was a handwoven zari silk saree that was enhanced by pink hue and the artisans incorporated the intricate jamdani technique. It took 360 man-hours to weave this saree and her gorgeous saree was handmade in Benaras. Yami Gautam teamed this saree with a full-sleeved green silk blouse and her look was notched up by gemstone jewellery. Her earrings attached with my dejhoor was from My Motifs, cuff came from Kharikajai by Shivani Sharma, and necklace and bangles were from Fine Finery Store. The makeup was glossy-pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The puffed bun was adorned with a hair pin that came from Azga Fine Artistry.
Photographer Courtesy: Ravindu Patil Photography
Kangana Ranaut's Golden-Hued Silk Saree
If you want attention this Ganesh Chaturthi, this saree of Kangana Ranaut's is ideal for you. She wore this saree to promote her movie Thalaivii at The Kapil Sharma Show. Her saree was well-draped and featured sharp pleating. It was a stunning golden saree with subtle textured details and she paired her saree with a half-sleeved blouse. She notched up her look with heavy gold kadas, meticulously-crafted neckpiece, and elaborate danglers. The makeup was marked by pink lip shade, pink contoured cheekbones, and a red bindi. The wavy hairdo was adorned with mogra flowers.
So, whose saree did you find perfect for Ganesh Chaturthi? Let us know in the comment section.
- recipesGanesh Chaturthi Special: How To Prepare Lip-Smacking Gulab Jamun From Kerala Bananas
- women fashionGanesh Chaturthi Exclusive: Fashion And Makeup Guide To Create Marathi Mulgi Look [WATCH]
- womenGanesh Chaturthi: Kriti Sanon, Deepika Padukone, Tamannaah - Celeb Inspired Traditional Wear Ideas For Women
- menGanesh Chaturthi: From Ayushmann Khurrana To Kartik Aaryan, Celeb Inspired Ethnic Outfit Ideas For Men
- decorGanesh Chaturthi: 5 Simple Home Decor Ideas To Bring Bappa Home
- festivalsGanesha Chaturthi 2022: Favourite Fruits Of Lord Ganesha And Their Benefits
- festivalsGanesh Chaturthi 2022: Flowers Used To Please Lord Ganesha
- festivalsGanesh Chaturthi 2022: 32 Forms Or Avatars Of Lord Ganesha
- zodiac signsGanesh Chaturthi 2022: Different Forms Of Lord Ganesha To Worship According To Your Zodiac Sign
- improvementVastu Shastra: How To Place Ganpati Idol At Home - 5 Expert Tips
- make up tipsGanesh Chaturthi: Top Makeup Tips That Will Help You Look Your Best On The Auspicious Occasion
- festivalsGanesh Chaturthi 2022: Date, Shubh Muhurat, Rituals, History and Significance