- 48 min ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- 7 hrs ago Ananta Chaturdashi 2021: Check Out Ganesh Visarjan 2021 Date, Puja Time And Significance
- 12 hrs ago Jennifer Lopez's Hair And Makeup At MTV VMAs 2021 And How To Perfect It At Minimal Cost!
- 17 hrs ago Emmy Awards 2021: MJ Rodriguez First Transwoman To Be Nominated - How Inclusive Are The Emmys This Year?
- Technology Airtel Launches Rewards123Plus Digital Savings Account; Here's How To Access
- Movies Vikram Vedha Remake: Saif Ali Khan Opens Up On Stepping Into Madhavan's Shoes
- Finance Top 5 International Gold Mining Companies Reduced Productions, Amid Pandemic
- News Pak had 3 pronged agenda in creating terror module that Delhi Police bust
- Sports Is Anil Kumble returning as India head coach? Ravi Shastri may not get extension after T20 World Cup
- Automobiles TVS Ventures Into Personal E-Mobility Business With EGO Movement; All-Cash Deal Through Its Subsidiary
- Travel 10 Stunning Places To Visit In Winter In Kerala
- Education AFCAT Result 2021: Check IAF AFCAT Exam Result 2021 Link And Cut-off
Ganesh Chaturthi is around the corner and we all would want to dress up, isn't it? If you are looking forward to flaunting sarees, we have sarees goals for Ganesh Chaturthi. Madhuri Dixit Nene, Yami Gautam, and Kangana Ranaut recently flaunted sarees and gave us fashion goals. While Madhuri Dixit and Kangana Ranaut kept it festive, Yami Gautam exuded vintage vibes with her saree. We have decoded their saree looks for upcoming Ganesh Chaturthi 2021.
Photographer Courtesy: Ajay Kadam
Madhuri Dixit Nene's Green And Orange Saree
Madhuri Dixit Nene looked resplendent in her green and orange saree that came from Madhurya. Styled by Ami Patel, she wore this Paithani weave saree for Ganesh Chaturthi special episode. Her saree was accentuated by gold-toned motifs and intricately-done border. It was a green and orange saree and she paired it with a light-green blouse. She accessorised her look with elaborate jewellery that came from Kishandas & Co and Azotiique by Varun Raheja. She wore a neckpiece, nath, cocktail ring, bangles, and earrings. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, impeccably-applied kohl, and the traditional bindi. The puffed highlighted bun completed her festive look.
Photographer Courtesy: H A R A N I S H M E H T A
Yami Gautam Dhar's Green And Pink Saree
Styled by Manisha Melwani, Yami Gautam Dhar exuded regal vibes with her saree that came from the label, Ekaya. It was a handwoven zari silk saree that was enhanced by pink hue and the artisans incorporated the intricate jamdani technique. It took 360 man-hours to weave this saree and her gorgeous saree was handmade in Benaras. Yami Gautam teamed this saree with a full-sleeved green silk blouse and her look was notched up by gemstone jewellery. Her earrings attached with my dejhoor was from My Motifs, cuff came from Kharikajai by Shivani Sharma, and necklace and bangles were from Fine Finery Store. The makeup was glossy-pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The puffed bun was adorned with a hair pin that came from Azga Fine Artistry.
Photographer Courtesy: Ravindu Patil Photography
Kangana Ranaut's Golden-Hued Silk Saree
If you want attention this Ganesh Chaturthi, this saree of Kangana Ranaut's is ideal for you. She wore this saree to promote her movie Thalaivii at The Kapil Sharma Show. Her saree was well-draped and featured sharp pleating. It was a stunning golden saree with subtle textured details and she paired her saree with a half-sleeved blouse. She notched up her look with heavy gold kadas, meticulously-crafted neckpiece, and elaborate danglers. The makeup was marked by pink lip shade, pink contoured cheekbones, and a red bindi. The wavy hairdo was adorned with mogra flowers.
So, whose saree did you find perfect for Ganesh Chaturthi 2021? Let us know that in the comment section.