- 1 hr ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- 8 hrs ago Ananta Chaturdashi 2021: Check Out Ganesh Visarjan 2021 Date, Puja Time And Significance
- 13 hrs ago Jennifer Lopez's Hair And Makeup At MTV VMAs 2021 And How To Perfect It At Minimal Cost!
- 18 hrs ago Emmy Awards 2021: MJ Rodriguez First Transwoman To Be Nominated - How Inclusive Are The Emmys This Year?
- Movies Molkki Is Not Going Anywhere: Priyal Mahajan EXCLUSIVE
- Technology Airtel Launches Rewards123Plus Digital Savings Account; Here's How To Access
- Finance Top 5 International Gold Mining Companies Reduced Productions, Amid Pandemic
- News Pak had 3 pronged agenda in creating terror module that Delhi Police bust
- Sports Is Anil Kumble returning as India head coach? Ravi Shastri may not get extension after T20 World Cup
- Automobiles Skoda Rapid Rider Plus Variant Discontinued In India: Base Automatic Variant Price Increases
- Travel 10 Stunning Places To Visit In Winter In Kerala
- Education AFCAT Result 2021: Check IAF AFCAT Exam Result 2021 Link And Cut-off
Madhuri Dixit Nene looked gorgeous in her ensemble, which she wore for an event. The actress was styled by Ami Patel and not only her outfit but her jewellery game was also strong. The makeup game was about contrasts and if you want festive outfit ideas, this is the ensemble you should add to your wardrobe.
Speaking about her outfit, the actress wore an outfit that was designed by Tarun Tahiliani. She wore a lehenga set and made a strong case for minimalist fashion trends. The bodice of her lehenga was cropped and structured with sheer tones. The top was enhanced by floral accents and the high-waist skirt was accentuated by chevron patterns. The complementing dupatta was light and intricately done with gota border.
Madhuri Dixit opted for pearl jewellery from the label Rose. She wore statement pearl bangles, a sleek pearl neckpiece, and stunning pearl danglers with emerald stone. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade and purple eye shadow. The cheekbones were meticulously contoured and the side-swept tresses completed her look. Madhuri Dixit Nene looked ethereal in her outfit. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: Ajay Kadam