- 3 min ago FDCI ICW 2021: The Announcement Of The Fashion Week; The Designers Attending The Show, And Dates
- 16 hrs ago Food Combinations That Are Bad For Your Kid's Health
- 16 hrs ago Cupcake Recipe: Here’s Step-By-Step Method Of Preparing It
- 17 hrs ago Delta variant May Be As Contagious As Chickenpox: CDC Report
- News Jammu drone strike, LeM module: NIA raids 14 locations in J&K
- Sports Tokyo 2020: First doping case at Games as Blessing Okagbare is suspended
- Technology Amazon Quiz Answers For Today; Your Chance To Win Rs. 30,000 Amazon Pay Rewards
- Movies Farhan Akhtar Opens Up On Trolls Targeting Him & His Family; Calls It 'Criticism Wrapped In Abuse & Bigotry'
- Finance Your Demat Or Trading Account Will Be Deactivated From Today If You Don’t Do This
- Education CBSE 12th Marksheet: How To Download CBSE 12th Marksheet Online?
- Automobiles Citroen CC21 Compact-SUV Spied Testing In Bangalore Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
While sky-blue is popular when it comes to western outfits, the colour is slowly becoming popular when it comes to traditional outfits too. Recently, Madhuri Dixit Nene proved how a sky-blue ethnic attire can make one stand out. She was styled by Ami Patel and the actress also flaunted heavy jewellery to accentuate her look. So, let's decode her latest outfit and jewellery game.
So, Madhuri Dixit wore a lehenga set that came from the label, Torani. Her attire featured a half-sleeved blouse and flared skirt. The blouse was checkered and accentuated by pink, ivory, and mustard floral accents, and the skirt was enhanced by floral accents. The complementing dupatta with subtle floral patterns spruced up her attire. Truly, her lehenga set was an ode to nature and now let's talk about her jewellery.
So, she notched up her look with a silver filigree necklace that had gold accents and tassels with mustard beads. The elaborate studs went well with her look and so did the smart bracelet. Her silver jewellery came from Sheetal Zaveri by Vithaldas. The makeup was marked by glossy pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and nude-toned eye shadow. The highlighted braids hairdo rounded out her avatar. Madhuri Dixit was a vision to behold. So, what do you think about her ensemble and look? Let us know that.
Photographer Courtesy: Ajay Kadam