- 1 hr ago Amazon Great Indian Festival: Up To 50% Off On Protein Powders
- 2 hrs ago Remedial Measures In Astrology To Counter Different Problems In Life
- 5 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 02 October To 08 October 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 02 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- Education CSIR-UGC NET June 2022 Answer Key, Response Sheet, Question Paper Out; Challenge Till October 3
- News 'Few MLAs sitting with Amit Shah': Ashok Gehlot's dig at Sachin Pilot
- Sports UFC Vegas 61 results and recap: Yan Xiaonan edges out Mackenzie Dern in her first main event
- Finance This Multibagger Stock Is Locked In Upper Circuit For Past 7 Days And Gained The Highest In September
- Technology Jio, Airtel, and Vi 5G Services in India; Here's How Fast Your Internet Will Be
- Movies Kantara Day 2 Box Office Collection: Positive Reviews Send The Numbers Up High
- Automobiles Skoda India Witnesses 17 % Increase In Sales - Kushaq, Slavia Continue To Perform Well
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
These days, Madhuri Dixit Nene has been giving us modern traditional goals - an OOTD, which we thought was an ideal outfit for festive occasions. Styled by Ami Patel, she looked radiant as ever and her jewellery game was strong too. The makeup game was impressive also and so, let's decode her attire and look for fashion inspiration.
She wore an outfit that was designed by Punit Balana and it was a sharara ensemble, which featured a short kurta and flared sharara pants. It was a rani-pink sharara set that came from the latest collection of the designer, Mandana For (Intimate Weddings). The short strappy kurta was accentuated by cut dana work, cut patti work, and sequins embroidery in silk chanderi and the flared trousers were enhanced by intricate gota work. She paired it with a sleek-bordered silk organza dupatta and which absolutely matched with her attire.
As for her jewellery game, it was elaborate and went well with her traditional look. She wore a heavy gemstone neckpiece that was adorned with dazzling stones, complementing bangles, a dainty ring, and stunning earrings. The jewellery came from Amrapali and it was exquisite. Well, now that you know the jewels that can add to this traditional look, Madhuri's makeup also seemed balanced. She wore a light-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The softly-curled tresses completed her look. Madhuri Dixit looked amazing and so, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: Ajay Kadam
- bollywood wardrobeMadhuri Dixit-Nene Flaunts Ravishing Floral Outfit For The Fame Game Promotions On The Kapil Sharma Show
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2021: Madhuri Dixit-Nene, Sanjana Sanghi And Yami Gautam Have Traditional Outfit Goals
- bollywood wardrobeSara Ali Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez, And Other Divas Make A Strong Case For Contemporary Sarees
- bollywood wardrobeGanesh Chaturthi: Exquisite Saree Goals From Madhuri Dixit, Yami Gautam, Kangana Ranaut
- bollywood wardrobeMadhuri Dixit Nene Flaunts Blue Traditional Outfits; Which Outfit Of Hers Did You Like The Most?
- bollywood wardrobeMadhuri Dixit Nene’s Minimally Done Lehenga Set And Pearl Jewellery is Ideal For Festive Occasions
- bollywood wardrobeMadhuri Dixit Oozes Glamour And Elegance In Her Multicolour Striped Saree; Here’s How Much It Costs!
- bollywood wardrobeMadhuri Dixit Nene’s Floral Sky Blue Lehenga Is Ideal For Monsoon Weddings
- bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Madhuri Dixit: 5 Beautiful Ensembles Of The Diva To Keep You Ethnically-Inspired For Weddings
- bollywood wardrobeMadhuri Dixit Nene Looks Splendid In A Pink Metallic Lehenga And It’s Price Can Afford You A Foreign Trip!
- bollywood wardrobeGetting Married Soon? Madhuri Dixit Nene’s Yellow Gharara Set Could Be Your Ideal Mehendi Look
- bollywood wardrobeMadhuri Dixit Teams Her Black Georgette Saree With Lace Blouse, Cape And Belt And We’re Taking Fashion Notes!