- 12 min ago Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment & Prevention
- 42 min ago Hina Khan Gives Us Festive Vibes With A White Ethnic Suit But Her Eye Makeup Disappoints Us
- 1 hr ago Dare To Wear: In A First, Hina Khan’s Make-up Failed To Impress Us
- 1 hr ago Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor, And Other Bollywood Divas Gave Us Fashion Goals With Their Latest Outfit
- Movies Darbar Release In Trouble? Will Rajinikanth Starrer Be Postponed In Telugu States?
- Automobiles Toyota Vellfire MPV Bookings Open Unofficially: Launch Expected In The Coming Weeks
- Technology OnePlus To Focus On More 5G Smartphones In 2020
- News Praful Patel clears air over Ceejay House: "Not in-charge of the property at this stage"
- Sports Points shared in historic World Cup qualifier between North and South Korea
- Travel 6 Romantic Places In Bangalore Every Couple Must Visit For A Dreamy Escapade In 2019!
- Finance How Does Faceless Income Tax Assessment Work?
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
About last night, leading Bollywood celebrities graced the 20th edition of IIFA Awards in their best costumes. The one celebrity, who stole everybody's thunder, was none other than Madhuri Dixit Nene, who donned a stunning and dramatic red gown and made many heads turn. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So,for the grand event, Madhuri Dixit graced the green carpet in an off-shoulder plunging neckline bright red gown by Tanieya Khanuja. Her full-sleeved stunning long gown was accentuated by multi-layered peplum, which added structure to her ensemble. Styled by Shaleena Nathani, her attire was cinched at the waist by a matching dark shade stylish belt. The dancing diva accessorised her beautiful look with silver toned hoop earrings and rings by Sapna Mehta.
Like her outfit, her make-up game was also strong. With the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she highlighted her beauty with filled brows, softed kohled eyes, winged eyeliner, light eye shadow, soft blush, and red lip shade. The contoured cheekbones, nose, and jawline spruced up her look. Madhuri Dixit neatly tied her wavy tresses into a low ponytail while the middle-parted bangs suited her look.
Madhuri Dixit Nene brought alive the old school glam with her dramatic gown. We really liked her outfit and it seemed absolutely perfect for starry nights and grand fancy events.
What are your thoughts on her beautiful red gown? Share your opinions with us in the comment section. Stay tuned for more updates on IIFA Awards 2019.