- 1 hr ago 6 Impressive Health Benefits Of Buckwheat Tea
- 1 hr ago Katy Perry Party: Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma And Ananya Panday Give Ultimate Party Wear Goals!
- 2 hrs ago Try Out These Easy Hairstyles Tonight To Wake Up With Perfect Curls
- 2 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Flaunt Vibrant Outfits At Harmandir Sahib
- News Lata Mangeshkar health update: 'Singer doing much better, don't react to rumours'
- Movies Action Movie Review: 'Logic' Goes For A Toss In This Vishal Starrer!
- Technology Xiaomi e-Book Reader To Be Announced On November 20: Will It Rival Amazon Kindle?
- Sports MS Dhoni feeds a girl child on her Annaprashana, video goes viral - Watch
- Finance This Is Why Bank Stocks Surged In Friday's Session
- Automobiles Royal Enfield’s DIY Basic Video Instructions For 650 Twins: Covers Starting Trouble & More
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
We find Madhuri Dixit Nene charming and admire her fashion sensibility. Be it with a western or traditional outfit, Madhuri Dixit gives us a visual treat with each attire of hers. Well, talking about her sartorial choices, the Kalank actress is often seen flaunting saris and she looks amazing in saris.
Recently, the diva donned a sari for the latest episode of Dance Deewane 2. Madhuri Dixit had sported a beautiful yellow sari and she was a picture of elegance. So, let's take a close look at her sari and decode it.
So, Madhuri Dixit Nene opted for a Manish Malhotra sari, which was accentuated by embellished golden border. Her sari was also enhanced by shimmery accents. Styled by Shaleena Nathani, the actress paired her sari with an intricately-designed strapless silver choli, which was in tune with the modern aesthetics. She draped the floor-sweeping pallu of her sari in a nivi style, which was meticulously embellished. The diva accessorised her look with double layered diamond and emerald necklace and a pair of complementing earrings. Her beautiful jewellery came from Farah Khan's eponymous label.
On the makeup front, Madhuri Dixit highlighted her look with softly-contoured cheekbones and jawline. The kohled eyes, light eye shadow, and red lip shade spruced up her look. She left her mid-parted copper wavy tresses loose.
We really loved Madhuri Dixit Nene's bright yellow sari. Well, there is no denying the fact that she knows how to slay it in a sari.
What are your thoughts on Madhuri Dixit Nene's yellow sari? Do let us know in the comment section.
All pic credits: Shaleena Nathani