- 10 hrs ago Indian Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- 10 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- 12 hrs ago Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- 14 hrs ago Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Shilpa Shetty Shares Heartwarming Welcome Back Post For Her Sister Shamita Shetty
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Technology Week 38, 2021 Launch Roundup: Apple iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Mini, Realme C25Y, And More
- Automobiles MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Be it dancing or carrying a regal outfit, Madhuri Dixit Nene's style and elegance in everything she does, always attracts us and that's how she always manages to win our heart. Talking about dance and her ethnic looks, well, you will get to see the both side of hers in the dance reality show Dance Deewane, where she will be seen as a judge. Recently, the show's launch event was held in Mumbai and there too the actress treated us with her gorgeous ethnic look in a black Indo-western ensemble. Her ensemble looked regal and she looked even more beautiful when she grooved to her hit songs. So, let us take a close look at her complete attire and decode it.
So, for the event, Madhuri Dixit Nene was dressed to slay in a black georgette beautiful ensemble, which came from Sawan Gandhi's Aftreen The Cocktail Edit collection. It consisted of a sleeveless high-neck collar long cape that was accentuated by intricate gunmetal cutuna embroidered patterns from golden thread. Her cape had a front slit and the high-low hemline, added stylish quotient to her look. Styled by Ami Patel, the dancing diva teamed her cape with matching cigarette pants and completed her look with a pair of black heels. Madhuri Dixit's ensemble was an expensive number and costs INR 72K. She upped her elegant look with green stone-detailed silver-toned earrings, a ring, and golden nail paint.
On the make-up front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, subtle black kohl, black eyeliner, mascara, light eye shadow, soft blush, and red lip tint spruced up her look. The actress pulled back her mid-parted highlighted tresses into a low messy bun and looked beautiful.
So, what do you think about this outfit of Madhuri Dixit Nene? Let us know that in the comment section.