- 10 hrs ago Indian Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- 11 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- 12 hrs ago Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- 15 hrs ago Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Shilpa Shetty Shares Heartwarming Welcome Back Post For Her Sister Shamita Shetty
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Technology Week 38, 2021 Launch Roundup: Apple iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Mini, Realme C25Y, And More
- Automobiles MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Whenever we talk about Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit Nene, we always fall short for words. She is one of the most beautiful actresses. Her elegance is what that makes us fall in love with her over and over again, especially when she dresses up in a traditional ensemble. As the actress is currently judging the dance reality show Dance Deewane Chapter 4, she has been treating us with a lot of her back-to-back ethnic looks. For the latest episode, Madhuri Dixit opted for a georgette black saree and teamed it with a lace blouse, cape, and belt. The actress not just looked super stunning but also gave us fashion notes on how to slay it in a saree like a queen. So, let us take a close look at her full attire and decode it.
So, Madhuri Dixit Nene was decked up in a plain black georgette saree, which came from the ace designer Tarun Tahiliani's stunning collection. Her beautiful saree was accentuated by golden embellished zari border and dori work. Styled by Ami Patel, she draped the perfectly pleated pallu of her saree in a classic style and teamed it with a black lace blouse. On the top of her pallu, the Kalank actress wore a brown stylish belt that cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. She then styled her look with a velvet-fabric black short cape that upped her gorgeous look. Madhuri Dixit completed her look with a pair of heels and accessorised her look with off-white hued earrings and rings that came from Jaipur Gems. The light peach colour nail paint upped her look.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, mascara, eye shadow, soft blush, and dark-pink lip shade, spruced up her look. The actress pulled back her poofy tresses into a high voluminous bun.
So, what do you think about this saree look of Madhuri Dixit Nene? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Madhuri Dixit Nene's Instagram