- 17 hrs ago World Osteoporosis Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 20 hrs ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 21 hrs ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 21 hrs ago 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Rohit Sharma slams career-defining maiden double century in Test: Twitterati hail the 'Hitman'
- News Pakistan will achieve all FATF targets in time: Shah Mehmood Qureshi
- Movies Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: Did You Know She Was Apprehensive About Working With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Technology Vivo V17 Pro With Dual-Selfie Camera Gets Massive Discount In India: Price And Offers
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
It's been long since we covered a wardrobe clash on our section. We know how much you guys delight in reading a wardrobe clash between celebrities.
Things have just got interesting because this time, it was Genelia D'Souza who wore the same category as the Madhuri Dixit. Both wore Indian suits but different colours, patterns and designers.
You guys need to tell us who has aced the category and who has disappointed. So go ahead and read through the details of the outfits. And then let us know by commenting below.
Madhuri In A Swan White Suit
Designer: Anita Dongre
About the outfit: Madhuri Dixit wore a chic and sophisticated swan white Indian suit embellished with golden thread work. The neckline of the suit is highly intricate. Instead of wearing a patiala salwar, Madhuri chose to wear a palazzo. Madhuri wore highlighting golden earrings with golden bangles and walked in with blow dry hair.
Genelia In A Goldfish Orange Suit
Designer: Ridhi Mehra
About the outfit: Genelia wore this modest and yet sparkling orange outfit. The mommy-to-be wore this anarkali with chuddidar pyjamas. Her suit's neckline is different from that of Madhuri's. The neckline of her suit is embellished with floral motifs. It seems Genelia is not much of a jewellery person. She has only put a bindi and center-parted her hair.