- 4 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 4 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 5 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- 5 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha, Rajkummar Rao, And Ranveer Singh Perfectly Present Small-Town Casual Fashion
- News Russian air strikes kill 19 civilians in northwest Syria
- Movies Disha Patani Admits Tiger Shroff Is Her Favourite Bollywood Action Hero
- Sports I League: Juan Mera saves East Bengal the blushes against Punjab FC
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
It's been long since we covered a wardrobe clash on our section. We know how much you guys delight in reading a wardrobe clash between celebrities.
Things have just got interesting because this time, it was Genelia D'Souza who wore the same category as the Madhuri Dixit. Both wore Indian suits but different colours, patterns and designers.
You guys need to tell us who has aced the category and who has disappointed. So go ahead and read through the details of the outfits. And then let us know by commenting below.
Madhuri In A Swan White Suit
Designer: Anita Dongre
About the outfit: Madhuri Dixit wore a chic and sophisticated swan white Indian suit embellished with golden thread work. The neckline of the suit is highly intricate. Instead of wearing a patiala salwar, Madhuri chose to wear a palazzo. Madhuri wore highlighting golden earrings with golden bangles and walked in with blow dry hair.
Genelia In A Goldfish Orange Suit
Designer: Ridhi Mehra
About the outfit: Genelia wore this modest and yet sparkling orange outfit. The mommy-to-be wore this anarkali with chuddidar pyjamas. Her suit's neckline is different from that of Madhuri's. The neckline of her suit is embellished with floral motifs. It seems Genelia is not much of a jewellery person. She has only put a bindi and center-parted her hair.