- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 6 hrs ago 'AmTrue,' A Safe Menstrual Cup For Women, Was Awarded The International Glory Awards 2022
- 8 hrs ago New Treatment For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Could Provide Lasting Relief Without Surgery
- 9 hrs ago Here Are Some Tips To Help You Achieve Natural-Looking And Fuller Eyebrows
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Cameroon vs Brazil: Brazil stunned by Cameroon, still top Group G after 1-0 loss
- Movies Varisu Second Single ‘Thee Thalapathy’ Official Announcement Is Out: Vijay Is Ready To Set The Stage On Fire!
- News KCR's daughter Kavitha gets CBI summons in Delhi liquor scam
- Finance Buy This Small Cap Gas Distribution Stock For High Returns, Target Price Rs 1,082, Says Geojit
- Travel 7 Insane but True Things About Travel You Never Realized
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Sales Report November 2022 - Sales Up By 14.26%
- Technology Redmi 11A Could Soon Replace The Redmi 10A; Spotted On IMDA, TENAA
- Education IIT Placements 2022: 30 students bag packages over Rs 1 cr
Madhuri Dixit-Nene's sense of fashion is experimental. She skips on choosing anything that looks too familiar. Her style has changed over the years. We have seen her with different looks every time and while promoting her latest show The Fame Game on The Kapil Sharma Show, she chose to go bold in her stlye. She opted for a pretty printed outfit, and stunned us.
Let's find out everything about Madhuri Dixit-Nene's latest floral outfit.
Madhuri Dixit Opts For Print on Print Look
Madhuri Dixit wears a bold coloured crop top paired up with a skirt and a cape. The bright outfit from the Indian designer Anamika Khanna is a three-piece set perfectly made in different colours. The red satin-finished ankle-length skirt flaunted by the actress had a touch of the designer's signature styled pleats. When coming to the cape it had floral design work throughout. The crop top featured the same design with prints and embellishments. The floral work all over the outfit stood out in the bright colours giving The Fame Game actress a new jaw-dropping look.
Subtle Hair & Makeup To Match The Outfit
Madhuri Dixit went for a minimal base. Her makeup blended well with the colourful outfit she put on while promoting The Fame Game. She had parted her hair sideways and had curls for the look. Her makeup had a blush, mauve lip shade, pink eyeshadow and highlighter.
Silver Accessories To Complete The Look
For the accessory section, the actress chose some silver earrings that were big and chunky, suited well with the outfit. She only had a few accessories to match the outfit and kept the look simple and dignified. Her outfit was the main charm and the accessory gave a hint of style. The overall look was bright, colourful, different and fresh.
Image Credit: Instagram
- bollywood wardrobeMadhuri Dixit’s Embellished Sharara Outfit Is Ideal For Your Ethnic Style Inspiration, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKatrina Kaif, Kriti Sanon, Aishwarya Rai, Madhuri Dixit, Suhana Khan Shine At Manish Malhotra's Diwali Bash
- lgbtqMadhuri Dixit's Maja Ma Sparks Dialogue On LGBTQIA+ Community Representation In Indian Content
- bollywood wardrobeMadhuri Dixit Looks Ethereal In Silk Saree, Her Traditional Attire Is Ideal For Your Diwali Look!
- lgbtqMadhuri Dixit, Prithviraj Sukumaran And Other Mainstream Actors Who Have Essayed LGBTQ Roles In Movies
- skin careMadhuri Dixit-Nene Skincare Routine: Besan Face Pack For A Quick Refresher; DIY In 5 Steps!
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 8: Alia Bhatt To Kriti Sanon, Peacock Green Navratri Outfits Guide By Bollywood Divas
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 6 Colour of the Day: Grey Outfit Ideas From Bollywood Beauties
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 3: Alia Bhatt To Madhuri Dixit, Royal Blue Navratri Outfits Guide From Bollywood Beauties
- bollywood wardrobeMadhuri Dixit Looks Fab In Black Dress At Trailer Launch Of The Fame Game!
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2021: Madhuri Dixit-Nene, Sanjana Sanghi And Yami Gautam Have Traditional Outfit Goals
- bollywood wardrobeSara Ali Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez, And Other Divas Make A Strong Case For Contemporary Sarees