- 9 hrs ago Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- 9 hrs ago 4-Year-Old Australian Boy Claims He Is Princess Diana's Reincarnation
- 10 hrs ago YRF's Face App Tweet Reminds Us Of Preity Zinta's Gorgeous Suits In Veer Zaara
- 11 hrs ago Google Celebrates NASA's Apollo 11 Anniversary With Astronaut Michael Collin's Voice in a Doodle
- Movies TBT Pic: Ranveer Singh & Ranbir Kapoor Seen Chilling Together On Tamasha Set Without Deepika!
- News Ready to face arrest: Priyanka Gandhi ups ante against UP govt over Sonbhadra incident
- Automobiles Want Official Accessories For You Renault Duster: Full List And Details
- Technology Hotstar Leads Entertainment Apps Installations: Study
- Sports PKL 2019: Telugu Titans host U Mumba in Season 7 curtain-raiser
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Madhuri Dixit-Nene looked ethereal as she celebrated Maharashtra's biggest festival, Ganesh Chaturthi. She looked radiant as ever in her traditional attire, which we thought was such a stunning festive wear. The actress was a traditional perfection and inspired us to wear something vibrant.
Her choice of attire for the occasion was a brightly-hued sari. She wore a deep yellow-coloured Benarasi sari from the label Raw Mango by Sanjay Garg, which we felt was a colour meant for Ganesh Chaturthi festival. Her yellow sari was draped in a Nivi style and was accentuated by intricate white-hued patterns. The patterns were adorned so beautifully on her sari that they gave an effect of metallic lustre.
She teamed her sari with a beautiful green-hued blouse, which actually notched up her attire to a whole new extent. Her blouse was highlighted by meticulous golden-hued patterns. It was a winning combination and Madhuri pulled off her attire so gracefully.
She wore an elaborate gold necklace, jhumkis, and complementing bangles to spruce up her avatar. Also, the nose stud amped up the traditional quotient. Her makeup was slightly heavy and marked by a maroon lip shade, light mascara, and a red bindi. She made a bun for the special prayer and the heavy gajra added to the overall effect and gave her look a quintessential South Indian touch.
We loved Madhuri's look of the day. Didn't she look just gorgeous? Feel free to share your opinions in the comments section.