- 17 hrs ago 11 Possible Reasons Why You Crave Spicy Foods
- 18 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Actresses Inspire Us To Invest In Sweaters And Cardigans
- 23 hrs ago New Delta Plus Variant AY.4.2: Is Vaccine Effective Against It? Everything You Need To Know
- 23 hrs ago Apollo Hospitals Announces Free COVID Vaccinations For Children With Co-Morbidities
- Movies Shoojit Sircar On Sardar Udham Not Being India's Oscar Entry: I Respect The Jury And Their Decision
- Technology Amazon Quiz Answers For October 27, 2021: Win Rs. 30,000
- Finance Policybazaar IPO To Open Next Week; Check Price Band, Other Details
- News Work from Space? Jeff Bezos’ Blue Origin unveils plans to build 'business park' in space
- Sports Shoaib Akhtar clarifies after walking out of TV show
- Automobiles Ultraviolette F77 Gets Put Through Its Paces — EV Sports Bike Is Getting Ready To Rip
- Education JKBOSE Class 12 Date Sheet 2021: Check JKBOSE Class 12 Board Exam Date Sheet For WZ Jammu And Kashmir Division
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Fatima Sana Shaikh looked traditional-perfect in her saree. The Ludo actress has been promoting her movies these days and she totally left us speechless with her saree look. Styled by Akshita Singh, her styling was done meticulously. So, let's decode her saree and style.
So, Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari actress draped an exquisite saree, which came from Torani. It was the Gulbaag Aadira saree from the label and her gorgeous saree was crafted out of tulle and silk organza. The saree was accentuated by both machine and hand-embroidery and splashed in tulip hue, her saree attire was adorned with intricate motifs. Her saree is priced at INR 52,500. She teamed her saree with a meticulously-done matching sleeveless blouse, which notched up her saree look. Fatima Sana Shaikh, a saree connoisseur, pulled off her saree ever so gracefully.
Fatima accessorised her saree with gold and pearl earrings and rings, which came from Anmol and Meraki By HarshiniVjayJethani. The makeup was beautifully-done with glossy pink lip shade and pink eye shadow. The pink cheekbones upped her look. The pink roses-adorned bun absolutely elevated her stylish look. Fatima Sana Shaikh looked stunning. So, what do you think about her saree and look? Let us know that in the comments section.
Pictures Credit: TEJAS NERURKAR