- 36 min ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 1 hr ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- 2 hrs ago Are You Cleaning Your Jade Roller? Here’s How To Clean Your Jade Roller And Why Should You Do It
- 2 hrs ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- Finance 5 Best Health Insurance Plans in India
- News Shocking UP crime: Two women’s bodies found, one burnt; another without clothes, doused with acid
- Movies Epic Fam Jam: 5 Reasons Why You Need To Attend India's Biggest Fan Festival
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Get Exciting Deals On OnePlus 7T Series, OnePlus 7 Pro
- Sports Sania Mirza and Nadiia Kichenok grab Hobart International title
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Lisa Ray has been going around town promoting her latest flick 'Veerappan'; and recently, she was spotted chilling in the pool and quite fashionably dressed, might we add. Lisa Ray was India's first super model and she can stun like no other even today.
A collaboration between The Label Life and Nikhil Thampi resulted in the prettiest summer bikini. The bikini is a shade of canary yellow, which makes the swimsuit look even more attractive. The high-waisted briefs with the brown halter for the top and a tie-up back, all make it look so amazing.
We are completely crushing on Lisa for wearing this stunner of a piece, while taking a dip in the pool. It hugged Lisa in all the right places and Lisa went a step ahead to pair it with the edgy Suhani Pittie linear leaf earrings.
The black sunnies completed the radiant look which was paired up real well with the two-piece swimsuit.
What did you think of Lisa's Swimsuit look? Did it get your heart racing? Let us know by commenting below.