- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 8 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 9 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lion Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Lisa Ray also graced the promotional event of 'Four More Shots Please', which will be aired on Amazon Prime soon. The actress, writer, and multiple myeloma activist, Lisa sported a Shivan & Narresh number for the event. She looked stunning and gave us a spring-worthy fashion goal.
She wore a red-coloured dress that was off-shouldered with three-quarter-sleeves. Her dress was marked by asymmetrical silhouette and definitely made for perfect resort wear. It featured a structured bodice and a tasseled end. Her attire was accentuated by myriad nature-inspired and bird motifs in a white hue. The patterns clearly enhanced her ensemble and the black black-hued border colour-blocked her attire.
The fringe hem of Lisa's dress gave her attire a dramatic touch. It featured a subtle side slit and pink piping, which was an interesting element. Lisa paired her ensemble with black-coloured sandals, which complemented her outfit. She accessorised her look with a chic and elegant watch. Lisa's makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by a light pink lip shade and soft kohl. The side-swept bob hairdo rounded out her gorgeous avatar. So, how did you find Lisa Ray's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.