- News Entirely internal: India expresses reservation as EU lawmakers move Anti-CAA resolutions
- Movies Varane Avashyamund: The Official Teaser Wins The Hearts Of Netizens!
- Sports PBL 2020: Sindhu masterclass gives Hyderabad Hunters first win
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The accidental actress, a covert writer, and a multiple myeloma activist, Lisa Ray has always inspired us with her thoughts, acting skills, and of course fashionably. Unlike her contemporaries and juniors in the fashion world, Lisa doesn't follow any trend or tries too hard to always nail it. On the contrary, the diva dons very understated and breathable attires.
Lisa's outfits feature 'comfort quotient' and she usually sports muted colours. Just now, she wooed us yet again in her dark blue and white coloured Payal Pratap attire. Her full-sleeved semi-ethnic ensemble was marked by layers. She partially cloaked her white and black striped attire with an eye-catching shrug. And she teamed her gorgeous attire with a black and white Vanilla Moon sandals.
She was dressed to the nines for the Rado launch event and she even sported its rocking watch, which perfectly complemented the attire.
But what mostly accentuated her ensemble was the golden-hued tribal-inspired neckpiece by Lara Morakhia. It was a stunning statement piece and we want it in our jewellery collection right away.
Posed against lush green surroundings, the starlet completed her classy avatar with slightly side-parted hair.
Well, Lisa Ray has left our jaws-dropping. We loved her gorgeous attire, what about you? Let us know your views in the comments section.