- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 12 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 14 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- Finance 6 Best Midcap Mutual Funds To Invest For Solid Returns
- News Rulers for life: The challenge posed by. Putin, Xi becoming rulers for life
- Technology Poco F2 Lite With Snapdragon 765 And 5000 mAh Battery Live Images Hit The Web
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Lisa Ray is making a comeback and how! Lisa Ray is going to be a part of Ram Gopal Varma's next venture, Veerappan. At the recent trailer launch of the movie, the model-turned-actress was sporting a beautiful summery outfit.
Lisa Ray wore a white Pero outfit. The outfit looks comfy and easy-to-wear. It's a combination of a white cotton kurta and a white saree that is enhanced with pink plaids.
Lisa paired this Pero look with teardrop earrings and a metallic silver handcuff. She wore her hair in a half-tied hairdo. She looked neat.
Although we do think this outfit could have been apt for an art show or an exhibition, but a trailer launch? No. We needed a bit of glitz and glam. Anyway, Lisa gave us another reason to love Pero. And that is not bad.