- 11 hrs ago From Suits To Skirt Sets, Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya Has Fashion Goals For Every Occasion
- 17 hrs ago Global Citizen Live: Anil Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Kiara Advani, Hrithik Roshan To Participate
- 19 hrs ago R.1 COVID-19 Variant: Everything You Need To Know
- 20 hrs ago What Is Bipolar Disorder? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatments And Prevention
- Sports IPL 2021, SRH vs PBKS: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Movies Iconic Gold Awards 2021 Winners List: Shivangi Joshi, Debattama-Karanvir, Rrahul-Helly & Others Win Big
- News Threat of climate change 'looming large': PM Modi at Global Citizen Live
- Finance LIC Listing To Happen By 4th Quarter Of This Year: CEA
- Automobiles ‘Built To Order’ Platform Allows For The Customisation Of Apache RR 310; First Batch Sold Out
- Technology Oppo Reno7 To Feature Identical Design As The Reno6; Might Launch Soon
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 2
- Education UPSC CSE 2020: IAS Topper Tina Dabi’s Sister Ria Dabi Gets Rank 15 In Civil Services Exam
Making pregnancy fashionable has become a challenging task as well as the new trend in the Bollywood town. While the pretty maxis and mini dresses make for the perfect maternity wear but slaying them with utmost style and grace is not so easy. But for a few actresses like Kareena Kapoor Khan, Anushka Sharma, and Lisa Haydon, it's like a piece of cake. Shattering all the norms, they took the pregnancy fashion goals to another level and made headlines with their stylish looks in their maternity outfits.
However, model-actress Lisa Haydon, who is pregnant for the third time, feels that getting the maternity fashion right is very challenging and that it took her three pregnancies to find out how to dress her baby bump. Even though she finds it quite a struggle sometimes, she has still set major goals for all would-be moms. In the latest pictures on her Instagram, Lisa was seen slaying in two maternity dresses - one was a knitted green number, while the other was a black tent dress. So, let us take a close look at her both chic outfits and decode it for goals.
Lisa Haydon In A Green Knitted Dress
Lisa Haydon was seen carrying her son Leo and flaunting her baby bump in a forest-green dress. It was a full-sleeved sweetheart-neckline dress, which was accentuated by subtle pinstriped patterns. The Ae Dil Hai Mushkil actress let loose her mid-parted long layered tresses and spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, shimmer eye shadow, and light pink lip shade.
Lisa Haydon In A Black Tent Dress
Lisa Haydon sported a strappy black backless mini dress. The dress was well-fitted on the upper part with loose and flowy skirt, which made it breezy and added to the comfy vibes. The Housefull 3 actress tied her silky tresses into a low classic bun and wrapped up her look with black eyeliner, kohled eyes, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade.
So, what do you think about these maternity looks of Lisa Haydon? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Lisa Haydon's Instagram