- 7 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 7 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 8 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 9 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Presented by R.Elan, designer Amit Aggarwal showed his collection at the final show of the day one of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter Festive 2019. His showstoppers were none other than stunning Lisa Haydon and ace cricketer, Hardik Pandya. Lisa and Hardik made a statement with their metallic outfits, which came from the designer's collection, 'Flux'. Let's decode their outfits and looks.
So, Lisa Haydon left us speechless with her structured sari, which featured a fluid drape and pleated fall. Her ensemble was dipped in the berry shade and she teamed it with a metallic sculptural blouse, which notched up her attire. Lisa's sari also featured a deep side slit thereby giving it a gown touch and she paired it with silver sandals. It was a perfect ensemble for cocktail parties and Lisa Haydon looked stunning. The makeup was nude-toned with a bronzer effect. The smoky kohl and impeccable ponytail rounded out her avatar.
Hardik Pandya's attire was slightly towards the futuristic side and looked very avant-garde. He wore an embellished textured jacket that featured metallic accents and a statement belt. The cricketer paired his shimmery jacket with complementing cigarette pants and the pink inner contrasted his attire. He wore eye-catching loafers to complete his look.
Well, Lisa Haydon and Hardik Pandya gave us an unforgettable moment at the ramp. What do you think about their style and avatar? Let us know that in the comment section.