- 42 min ago Happy Birthday Bhumi Pednekar: The Actress Who Made Us Think About The Fashion Of Rural India
- 1 hr ago Ebola Outbreak In Congo, WHO Declares Global Health Emergency
- 1 hr ago On Priyanka Chopra's Birthday, Here Are 7 Make-up And Beauty Lessons From Her
- 1 hr ago Jilted Lover Spends A Month In A Car Outside Ex-girlfriend's House Sans Shower
- Movies Mission Mangal Trailer Out: Goosebumps Assured
- News IT dept attaches properties worth Rs 400 crores in probe against Mayawati's brother: Reports
- Technology Realme X 'Hate-to-Wait' Sale Today On Flipkart, Realme.com At 8PM: Price, Specifications and More
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Sports A Djokovic-Federer masterclass and the birth of a new fan!
- Finance French Tycoon Overtakes Bill Gates To Become 2nd Richest Person In The World
- Automobiles Kia Seltos Vs MG Hector Vs Jeep Compass — Does The Kia Seltos Have What It Takes?
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Priyanka Chopra is always the haters' lover. Last time on getting trolled for her Met Gala Ralph Lauren gown, our Desi Girl had sportingly taken the criticism by picking up and posting the best memes posted on her attire.
A girl of wits and humour, she never fails to deal with these criticisms in the best possible way.
Meeting between Priyanka Chopra and Narendra Modi
Recently her dress at the meeting with PM Modi faced a lot of criticisms. People commented on her short dress and did some moral policing too.
Priyanka with her mother, Madhu Chopra
Priyanka Chopra, as always took the criticisms sportingly and banged it on their faces by posting a picture with mother Madhu Chopra, both showing off their legs and rocking the hot-shot looks. The duo attended the promotion of Priyanka's Hollywood debut film Baywatch.
Priyanka wore a front-slit denim dress while her beautiful mother looked all sassy in a short skirt and top. The caption says it all.
Priyanka Chopra with mother, Madhu Chopra and brother, Siddharth Chopra and Baywatch Director Seth Gordon
We salute her courage for such a smart move and wish she continues to rock like this.