- 2 min ago Chafing: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Treatment & Prevention
- 12 min ago Katrina Kaif And Other Leading Celebs Make A Red Splash At The Vogue Women Of The Year Awards
- 26 min ago Defence Ministry Opens Doors For Girls' Admission In Sainik Schools From 2021 Academic Session
- 43 min ago Indian Vegetarian Diet Plan For PCOS Women
- News Parliament's Winter Session to start from November 18
- Technology WhatsApp Testing Splash Screen Feature To Push Ads On Its Business App
- Automobiles Hema Malini Brings Home The MG Hector Sharp: An All New Dhanno
- Movies KGF Queen Srinidhi Shetty Turns A Year Older! B'day Wishes Pour In From Fans & Well-Wishers
- Sports Tiger Woods feeling fit ahead of Presidents Cup following knee surgery
- Finance How To Submit Life Certificate For Pension Continuation For Your Parent Anywhere?
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Priyanka Chopra is always the haters' lover. Last time on getting trolled for her Met Gala Ralph Lauren gown, our Desi Girl had sportingly taken the criticism by picking up and posting the best memes posted on her attire.
A girl of wits and humour, she never fails to deal with these criticisms in the best possible way.
Meeting between Priyanka Chopra and Narendra Modi
Recently her dress at the meeting with PM Modi faced a lot of criticisms. People commented on her short dress and did some moral policing too.
Priyanka with her mother, Madhu Chopra
Priyanka Chopra, as always took the criticisms sportingly and banged it on their faces by posting a picture with mother Madhu Chopra, both showing off their legs and rocking the hot-shot looks. The duo attended the promotion of Priyanka's Hollywood debut film Baywatch.
Priyanka wore a front-slit denim dress while her beautiful mother looked all sassy in a short skirt and top. The caption says it all.
Priyanka Chopra with mother, Madhu Chopra and brother, Siddharth Chopra and Baywatch Director Seth Gordon
We salute her courage for such a smart move and wish she continues to rock like this.