- News Entirely internal: India expresses reservation as EU lawmakers move Anti-CAA resolutions
- Movies Varane Avashyamund: The Official Teaser Wins The Hearts Of Netizens!
- Sports PBL 2020: Sindhu masterclass gives Hyderabad Hunters first win
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
While the sizzling Malaika Arora took over the stage for Ridhi Mehra being her showstopper, these two Bollywood divas left no doubt about their style statements as they too walked the ramp for the celebrity designer.
Ira Dubey carried a killer look wearing a black pair of separates. The elongated sleeve and the baggy pants beautified the look of the attire.
Tisca Chopra too looked really classy and also very beautiful in an olive coloured flairy kurta with same coloured sharara pants. The set was not just perfect for a party wear but also had a touch of tradition. This made her look unique.