- 8 hrs ago Ways To Include Chicken Breast In Your Diet And It's Health Benefits
- 8 hrs ago Side Effects Of Waxing You Should Know About
- 9 hrs ago Having A Nosebleed? Here's A Guide On How To Stop And Prevent It
- 9 hrs ago B-Town Divas Arrive In Their Fashionable Best At Dabboo Ratnani’s 2020 Calender Launch Event
- News Aadhaar: UIDAI issues notices to 127 people in Hyderabad
- Movies Varane Avashyamund Box Office 10 Days Collection Report: Dulquer Salmaan Strikes Gold Again!
- Finance Global Gold Price Climbs To Its One-Month High; Jumps Rs. 700 On MCX
- Sports Guardiola 'always fulfils his contracts' - agent hints at Man City stay
- Technology Airtel Increases Price Of Its Postpaid Plans: Check Details
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Diesel Powertrain Discontinued In India: Unlisted From Company Website
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Fashion got one step closer. Yesterday, we saw the launch of Jhelum, the all new multi-designer destination. The night was grandeur with sublime outfits. The splendid gowns and beautiful ethnic ensembles were heart-breaking good. Have a look yourself here:
The lively navy-blue lehenga. Accentuated with the bright border.
We love the blend of green and white. Notice the white net and intricate deigns on the lehenga skirt.
Black is always delightful. Love the floral embroidery on the gown.
Spotted: Prateik Babbar in his casual vibe.
Here Isha Koppikar looks gorgeous in her white lehenga.
We like the neat cut-out of this outfit. The intricate top matched with a loose white pant.
The crop is back! We love how a perfect crop top can be paired with almost anything.
Looks like white is in demand. Another lehenga with white and blue combination.
For More Images Click Here
For daily dose of Bollywood fashion, visit: Bollywood Wardrobe