- 12 min ago Pimple Marks Giving You Sleepless Nights? Know How To Remove Pimple Marks Effectively
- 31 min ago 44 Vegetarian Foods With Highest Protein For Everyday Diet
- 1 hr ago Taapsee Pannu’s Outfits From Thappad Promotional Wardrobe Are Ideal For Almost All Occasions
- 3 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Latest Cover Shoot Is About Bold Leopard Print And Light Makeup
- Movies Javed Akhtar Lashes Out At Shekhar Kapur: 'Mr India Wasn't Your Idea, It Wasn't Your Dream'
- News Commute death sentence to life term: Nirbhaya convict Pawan Gupta's plea to SC
- Technology Nubia Red Magic 5G Key Design Elements And Specs Tipped Via TENNA
- Sports Solskjaer vows no repeat of Man Utd's 'capitulation' at Everton
- Finance Sensex, Nifty See Worst Fall In 4 Years On Rising Global Recession Fears
- Automobiles Vahan Database To Display Partially Concealed Names Of Vehicle Owners: Ministry Of Transport
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Born on 10 January 1984, Bollywood diva Kalki Koechlin has been inspiring all the women in the town with her amazing fashion sense. Ever since the actress has announced her pregnancy with boyfriend Guy Hershberg, her Instagram is flooded with her fashion photoshoots. Styled by Who Wore What When, with her lovely maternity outfits, Kalki has turned out as a major fashion inspiration for all the moms-to-be.
As she turns a year older today, let us celebrate her fashion sensibility and take a look at some of her recent maternity outfits, which gave goals.
Kalki Koechlin In An Off-white Ensemble
Kalki Koechlin graced the Grazia magazine cover as she flaunted her baby bump in an off-white embroidered bralette and low-waist oversized striped bottoms. She teamed it with a flared-sleeve open-front matching jacket, which was accentuated by intricate embroidery. The actress accessorised her look with a pair of drop earrings. Minimal base marked by pink lip shade rounded out her look.
Kalki Koechlin In A Thigh-high Slit Maxi
Kalki Koechlin donned a half loose-sleeved V-shaped neckline ankle-length purple-blue hued striped maxi dress from Sameer Madan. Her shimmering maxi featured an overlap detailing on the bodice and a thigh-high front slit. The actress completed her look with a pair of pointed pink heels from Zara brand. She accessorised her look with earrings from Minerali. Sharp contouring marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, heavy mascara, and pink lip shade spruced up her look.
Kalki Koechlin In A Green Salwar-Kurta
Kalki Koechlin exuded desi vibes with a three-fourth-sleeved round-collar green organza striped 'Zaidi' kurta, which was accentuated by embroidered border and neckline. She teamed it up with matching 'Saifi' salwar. Her ensemble came from the noted label Raw Mango and she completed her look with a pair of mule slippers from Purple Clouds. The diva upped her ethnic look with earrings from Tribe Amrapali. Braided tresses, tiny bindi, kohled eyes, and pink lip shade went well with her look.
Kalki Koechlin In A Blue-Grey Linen Sari
Kalki Koechlin looked beautiful in a blue-grey linen zari sari by Anavila. She draped the pallu with wide pleats and teamed it with half-net sleeved blue kaftan blouse. The hoops upped her ethnic look and she pulled back her sleek tresses into a hairdo. Slight contouring marked by filled brows and pink lip shade enhanced her look.
Kalki Koechlin In A Blue Midi Dress
Kalki Koechlin flaunted her baby bump in a one-shoulder blue satin midi dress, which came from the label Birdwalk. Her body-hugging dress featured a thigh-high side slit. She completed her look with matching heels from Ceriz Fashion. The actress accessorised her look with Mozart Bijoux Earrings from RISN Jewels. She pulled back her highlighted sleek tresses into a tiny low ponytail. Filled brows, kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, and pink lip shade wrapped up her look.
We absolutely loved how Kalki Koechlin's sported her baby bump in wow maternity outfits. What do you think about her outfits? Do let us know in the comment section.
Happy birthday Kalki Koechlin!