- 7 hrs ago Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- 11 hrs ago Eid ul-Fitr: Sania Mirza Flaunts A Dark Green Suit, Gives Us A Twinning Moment With Her Son; Pictures Inside!
- 11 hrs ago Dare To Copy: Kartik Aaryan Flaunts Stylish Long Hair As He Sends Out Eid Wishes To Fans On Instagram
- 16 hrs ago Happy Birthday Madhuri Dixit: 5 Beautiful Ensembles Of The Diva To Keep You Ethnically-Inspired For Weddings
- Sports Juventus 3-2 Inter: Cuadrado scores twice as Bianconeri keep top-four hopes alive
- News Covid-19 vaccine: India to have 51.6 crore doses by July, says Harsh Vardhan
- Finance This Third QSR Entity Files For Rs. 1400 Crore IPO
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 To Have Only 12 Episodes?
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Automobiles Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- Technology Oppo Find X3 Pro Mars Exploration Edition With 65W Charging Launched: Coming To India?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Attending a wedding soon and need saree goals or want to flaunt a saree on a festive occasion? Well, we have got you covered. Lakshmi Manchu recently draped two stunning sarees, which we felt were perfect for any formal occasion. She was styled by Shweta Malpani and we have decoded the two saree looks of Lakshmi Manchu for some saree inspiration.
Photographer Courtesy: Akshay Rao
Lakshmi Manchu's Embellished Saree
Recently, Lakshmi Manchu wore an embellished saree that was designed by Manish Malhotra. It was an intricately-sequinned silver saree and she teamed her saree with a matching blouse. Posed against antique wooden accents, Lakshmi exuded regal vibes with her saree look. She accessorised her look with delicate diamond earrings from Sarafa by Sangeeta Malpani Gupta. The Pitta Kathalu actress also wore a complementing ring to up her look. The makeup was highlighted by matte brown lip shade and smokey kohl. The wavy streaked bun rounded out her avatar.
Photographer Courtesy: Shafi Shaik
Lakshmi Manchu's Blue Floral Saree
Lakshmi Manchu also impressed us with her blue saree that she wore recently for her nana's birthday celebrations. For the occasion, she wore a handpainted satin saree from Muksweta that was blue-hued and enhanced by white-toned floral accents. She paired her saree with a matching satin blue blouse. She notched up her look with gemstone jewellery that included an elaborate choker and complementing danglers. Her jewellery came from Kalasha Fine Jewels. The makeup was marked by red lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and impeccably-applied eyeliner. The blue bindi also spruced up her look and the middle-parted bun completed her look.
So, which saree look of Lakshmi Manchu's did you like more? Let us know that.